Chapter 12 The rodeo

(Y/n)'s point of view

After about an hour or two we finally made it to the rodeo grounds. I had just texted Taylor saying that we're almost there. "Are you ready for this evening?" Ironhide ask I just look at him dead in the eye "I was born ready." I say like Burt Reynolds from smoky and the bandit. "Hahaha that's a good movie." I hear Lennox say laughing Epps just chuckled at him. "I texted Taylor a few minutes ago and told her that we're almost here so she should be running out here in 3...2...1..." about that time Taylor, Kenzie, and brook all come running out and open ironhide's door and drag me out of the truck.

"YOUR HERE I MISSED MY BABY SISTER SO SO SO MUCH" Taylor screams but the last part in a baby voice. "You know I may be the baby but at least I can cook good food and not barn it." I say and she just gasps and puts her hand on her chest. " I'm so happy to see you. Are you okay your not Hurt right" Kenzie say and I shake my head no. As for brook she hasn't let go of me at all. "Is it just me or all of them gorgeous." I hear jazz say and I glare at him and tuck them closer to me. "Back off jazzy boy there mine and you can't have them. I may be the baby but I will kick your ass." I say to him and his eyes get wide. The rest of them laugh "oh we need to get ready we got ten minutes before they start. And you need to get sunny saddled up and wormed up." Kenzie says and hands me a note card with my runs on them which is 27, 32, 36, and 40 are the places they have me but I'm used to this.

"They didn't even ask which one of us you were dating." Ironhide says and I just shrugged and started to walk in to the arena with everyone following me. "You guys can sit here I'll be up here in just a bit before my first run but after that I won't be able to come back here until after my last run." I say and they nod "okay love be careful I'll see you in a bit." Ironhide say and gives me a kiss which I gladly except form him. "Love you. And I will be careful I got ratchet to patch me up in case anything happens." I say and kiss him one mor Time. As I turn around I see my three sisters standing there and just sit next to him and start talking but I can't hear them since I already walked away.

Ironhide's point of view

I sit there and (y/n)s sisters sit on ether side of me. "So you like my baby sister do you." The blonde haired one says. "I don't just like your sister I love her and I'm going to protect her with my life." I say "that's good but you know what happened with her ex right?" The light brown haired one says and I nod "well if you do that to her we will kill you. And we can make it vary painful so you best be good to her." She darker brown haired one says. "I will I promise to. And also these guys will kill me bofore you can." I say and the nod.

"Oh by the way what's your name." The blonde one says. " it's Ron but every one calls me hide." I say "well then I'm Taylor" the blonde one says "and I'm Kenzie" the light brown haired girl says " and I'm Brooklyn but everyone calls me brook" and dark brown haired one says "nice to meet y'all" I say and I listen in to everyone introduce them selfs to the three girls before for they have to go work the horses. "Well that went better then I thought." I say and everyone look at me and start laughing.

I just shake my head then we here a call that say open arena and people start to ride there horses in to the arena. As I'm looking I see (y/n) on a big tan horse with a black main and I see Kenzie on a shorter dark chestnut horse and Taylor on a gray horse about the same size and brook darker gray horse but that one seems to be smaller then the others. But I keep looking at (y/n) and I hear Lennox say that she on lucky sunny as she starts to jog him around the area and then gets him to go a little bit faster and goes in small circles. She does this for a while and then walks him over to us and stop. "So how'd it go with my sister?" She asks "well it went better then I thought I thought they were going to chew my ear off." I say and she giggle and hands me a mint "open it and put it in your hand and hold it flat." I do as she says and look at her "now what?" I ask "now put it out towards lucky nose and he will find it." I do that and he puts him nose close to my hand and smells the mint and takes it. It felt weird and I got slobber on my had. "Here Wipe your hand on my pants leg it's fine." (Y/n) says but I shake my head and wipe it on Lennox let's just say he wasn't happy. "Or do that. That works too." She laughs "I got to go it's about time I'll see y'all in a bit" she says and walk off. "Did you really have to wipe that on me?" Lennox asks "yep I didn't want to get her dirty." I say and smiles at him.

Time skip
Ironhide's point of view still

As girls went and ran the barrels it was (y/n) turn to go. I see her walk lucky up the alleyway. he walks like a good horse unlike all the others I've seen that bounce up the alleyway. Once she gets to the end she stops and backs him up a bit and then she takes off. She get to the first barrel and grabs the horn of her saddle and one on the rains then lucky just sharpens off his turn and gets around the first one. Then the second one she switched hand and gets around it and then the third one she does the same but her hands are the same as the second barrel. Once she around the third barrel sunny just takes off hauling ass out of the arena. "That was the arena record right there ladies and gentlemen that going to be the top time at 13.430 second 13.4. Ladies it's time to saddle up." The announcer says. And with that run being (y/n) last run of the night she gets to sit back and watch.

"Dang that was fast." I here Epps say. "I can see why she's the best at this. That was good but it look easy." Jazz says "have you ever ridden a horse before?" Lennox asks and Jazz shakes his head "you got to think that horse has a mind of its own and can do anything it wants. I've seen some of these girls get really bad injuries form horses." Lennox says and we nod. About that time (y/n) get here "so what did y'all think looks fun right." She says "look cool the way the horses get down low and get around the barrel." Bee wrights down on the note pad we got him.

(Y/n) point of view

"Yeah it's low and you get an adrenaline rush from it. But it's fun and competitive." I say "(y/n) how many injuries have you gotten for doing this." Optimus asks "well I've gotten concussions and broken ribs and I broke my leg ones I've had a neck injury too but they heal with time my neck injury was just an strained muscle in the back of my neck from falling." I say and they all look at me and Ironhide grabs my had and I squeeze it to let him know that I'm okay and he squeezed it back. "Wow that a lot but I'm glad your okay." Optimus says and pats my shoulder. And I smile and nod.

By time the end of the rodeo it twelve at night and they are getting ready to announce the winners. "I hope you win." Sideswiped says " it doesn't really matter to me I just came to have fun." I say. "But what about winning?" Ratchet asks "if you only think about winning then you won't win but if you think about fun and have fun and win it make it ten times better that if you win thinking about winning." I say "that make sense to me" Taylor says and everyone nod. "In first place we have (y/n) (l/n) taking the top with the arena record." They say and everyone look at me and smiles and claps beside the few dirty look from some of the girls but whatever. I walk up and collect my check and buckle. "Thank you" I say to the girl that handed me my stuff after that I said bye to Taylor, Kenzie and brook and got in ironhide's alt form and headed back to base after everyone congratulated me.