chapter 37 Russia

(y/n)'s point of view

after getting back to base we were being send out for a mission. "where are we going." i ask "your going to russia." ironhide says as his bot form walks up behind me. "what do you mean i'm going to russia." i say looking up at him "i can't go on the mission with you. so you will be going with optimus and lennox." he says as he crouches down "so why can you go i like having you on missions." i say in a pout "i know sweetsparks but it's not my choice i would go if i could and you know that." ironhide says putting his hand down for me to get on. "i know but i will be careful as always. but what are you going to be doing while i'm gone?" i ask him. "well i'm get to do your job scenes you are not going to be here. that's going to be annoying." he says "yeah okay i have the most entertaining job here. your job is the annoying one." i say to him "yeah but the job that you good at is annoying me and how are you going to do that if your not here." he says "this is true i guess ill have to be extra annoying when i get back." i say with a laugh and kiss his cheek. "oh please don't." he say putting me on his shoulder. "i love you my big scary robot." i say hugging his head. "i love you too my tiny scary human." he says with chuckle. "hahaha vary funny."

after some time i had to go and bored the plane with lennox,epps. and optimus "okay (y/n) i need you to be with optimus while i have a meeting with some from there military." lennox says "okay i'm to go with optimus and wait for further orders." i call back. "yeah but you will be following me and epps then epps will be with you." lennox say "okay so i'm with papa and dumb ass will be with me after we get to your meeting spot then we will split off and follow you to the meet up point. am i correct." i say "yeah but he's not a dumb ass." lennox says pointing to epps. "yeah (y/n) oh i'm sorry miss...miss..mis" he says but i cut him off "can't even think of a come back for that can you." i says and smack him head. "now (y/n) that's not nice i should tell optimus that your being mean." epps says with a smirk. "what is papa going to do." i say "well you should wash you mouth out with soap. your supposed to be a lady not a sailor." optimus says. "oh no mom got to him. NNNOOOO I THOUGHT I COULD GET AWAY FROM THIS." i yell. "(y/n) why are you being dramatic." lennox says. "caues i thought i could get way from my mothers over reacting about me cussing and correcting this and that. but she brake him." i say faking my tears. "and the Oscar award go to (y/n) (l/n) for the best performance of the year." epps says laughing. "thank you thank you vary much i work hard on my acts. i just want to thank my parents, my adopted papa, and my future husband ironhide, and my good friends." i say taking a bow and sitting back down. "i hope you know that i recorded that whole thing. right?" epps says "yeah i could see you camera blinking." i say and get comfortable for the rest of the flight.

when we finally landed in russia we were on a base and getting every thing ready. "there have been cibertronian readings in the area that we will be in." one of the solders say. "decepticon you think?" i ask "most definitely decepticon. there looking for something." optimus says "(y/n) i want you to be careful the place were going is radioactive we have to ware protective gear and we can't stay long." lennox says "gotcha stay on my toes and be alert." i say "good, now (y/n) epps you will be with optimus ill go in one of the vehicles to meet with some one from the Government that will take us to the place that we need to be at is that clear?" lennox ask "crystal." me and epps say at the same time. "alright then loud up and lets hit it." lennox yells. "you ready papa?" i ask as soon as i get in. "yeah i want you to be careful." optimus says. "you got it." i say and sit back in my seat closing my eyes.

I guess that i feel asleep on the way to where we were going cause i get woken up by epps shaking me. "hey (y/n) time to wake up." he says. "did she fall asleep?" i hear optimus ask. "yeah she did. we need to get going." lennox says "i'm up lets go." i say rolling out of optimu's alt-form. "here you go put this on." lennox says and hands me a mask. "thanks now lets get this over with this place gives me the creeps." i say looking at the abandon mill looking thing. "you have a point there." epps says and follows me in to the building. "hey wheres your protective gear." lennox says to i guy in a suit. "is no used to me i'm already dead... never mind just keep going that way." the guy says and looks up so i do. "WE GOT A CON." i yell and starts shooting. "(Y/N) KEEP IT BUSY FOR NOW." lennox yells to me so i do i keep shooting at it and running back to the entrees. "SIR I NEED YOU TO GET DOWN" i yell but i was to late. i heard a loud grinding sound come from behind me. when i turn around i see this worm like robot sprouting from the ground. "OPTIMUS." i yell but something hit me sending me flying. "i got you." i hear optimus say and he warps me in his hand. "stay here and stay still ill have lennox take a look at you when we get back." optimus says as he puts me down. "(Y/N)!!! are you okay?" epps ask me. "yeah optimus got to me in time." i say and get up. "stay here." lennox says to me . "okay ill hold the ground still." i say and epps looks at me. "what bad time." i say "yeah not a good time to say something like that." he says. "well just trying to lighten the mood. its kinda cloudy." i say but he just shakes his head with a chuckle.

when we got back to base optimus was pissed and i mean pissed the fuck off. "so have you ever seen him like this?" i ask ironhide. "yeah once and he nearly took the whole decepticons out by himself." he says "oh my well ever scene he saw that part hes been likg this." i say and point to the peace of a ship.

(A/n sorry this took me so long I had to re-watch the third movie to remember what happened lol. And sorry for any spelling mistakes.) P.S. just got to read over this and resized how many mistakes there are... i'm so so sorry that y'all had to read that.