chapter 27 the tomb of the primes

ironhide' s point of view

i deactivated my holo-form and just started to think about what just happened 'i'm so dumb why did i acted like that. i shouldn't have said that but she did make it sound like she didn't care who seen she naked.' i think. I see mikaela walking around like she was looking for something. "ironhide have you seen (y/n) anywhere?" she ask "no and i don't care where she is." i say "what happened with you two?" she ask "well all you need to know is that she doesn't care who sees her naked. so i told her to get away from me and to leave me alone and that's what i wish every one would do." i say and start to drive of. "so what you going to leave?" mikaela ask "no i'm just going for a drive i'll be here to see that optimus is alive and well and then maybe everything will go back to normal like before i met (y/n)."i says "your just a dick. you realize that right she would lay down her life for you and for optimus if she had the chance to do it she would." mikaela says to me but i just ignore her and drive off. 'maybe everything will go back to normal after all of this.' i think as i drive around.

(y/n)'s point of view

i hard the conversation between mikaela and ironhide. 'so he really doesn't care. i guess (ex/n) was right no one loves me.' i think to myself. "so you found out that i was right. no one loves you not you parents or your sisters not even you team mates and you don't have friends so that's saying something there." (ex/n) says to me. "yeah you were right but you are also wrong about it there is one person that does love me and we are getting him back. well i don't know about you." i say to him and walk away over to mikaela and sit beside her. "what am i going to do?" i ask her. "well just give him space and focus on the mission at hand then after if it's still the same then it wasn't meant to be. but i think that it is the way he looks at you and the way you look at him that i think it will all work out in the end." she says "yeah i hope everything does work out in the end." i say but be for we can continue our conversation sam comes running to find us. "guy i need you to see this." he says and runs up the stairs. "well i think that's out signal to follow him." mikaela says and get up and i follow. "look at those stars that's orion's belt. see how they line up with the mountains." sam says to us i nod and look around i see ironhide's holo-form but i don't look long i then look to see bee's holo-form next to him. "the mountains of Petra that's were we need to go. i think that the gate is there." simmons says and looks to me. "yeah lets go." i say and walk away and to one of the twins alt-forms and get in to mudflap. "just follow them mud." i say and lean back in the seat. "okay ill wake you when we get there." he says i just hum.

after some time im woken up by mudflap "yeah?" i ask "we cant drive any farther so we have to walk from here." he says to me " okay i'm up." i say 'i though last night was just a bad dream but i guess not ironhide hasn't look at me.' i think as we walk up this mountain. "i think i see it." i hear leo say "i think this is it." sam says "well it has to be it these are the biggist door i have ever seen i my life." simmons says. i look to see what they are talking about all i see is the huge door 'i think this is it i have a good felling about this. but also not a good one. i just hope lennox and the others get hear fast.' i think "you guys go in i'm going to look around out here." i say to the others "ill come with you." leo says with a smile "no i want to be alone thanks." i say back i seen his smile drop. "oh okay well yell if you need us." he says but i just walk away. 'i just hope he's happy. optimus i could really use some words of advice right now.' i think as i look off in the distance and the land. i hear some racket behind me but i think i know what happening "ow bee that hurts." i hear one of the twins say "yeah bee why you got to be like that." the other says. so i decide to walk in to the giant structure and i see bee point his cannon at it after he shouts it sam and simmons pull a peace of slab off. "this is it we found it." simmons says as he follows sam. mikaela, and leo in. i follow them in just to snap at leo for yelling to hear the ecow "this is a grave you know that right?" i ask "yeah." he says "so be more respectful." i snap back at him. when i reach sam and kaela i see sam putting stuff in his sock and walk away. "what was that about?" i ask mikaela "just sam being sam." she says i just nod. "i think i hear planes." i say and run out of the cave.

a/n warning there is mentions of suicide in this. please DON'T ever think like that love yourself no matter what.

when i got to the entrench of the cave i see ironhide bot-form standing there looking at me like he wants to say something but i wanted to cry so i just walk past him. "C17 I SEE THEM LENNOX IS HERE." simmons yells i climb up the rock and grab him binoculars "they'er air groping in? they just jump i see the bots and i se...optimus." i say the last part sadly "(y/n) we're getting him back." sam says determined. "i'm going to get you there even if i have to carry your ass. do i make myself clear." i say to him. "yeah now lets go." sam says and walk away with me following him "(y/n) i want you to ride with me." i hear ironhide says "why so you can call me names and insult me. (ex/n) was right no one loves me. i should have listens sooner so i could save myself the hart ache that you have cause me. i should have killed myself after my biological parents past. but you know what i got through it. i don't know if ill make it through to day but i just want to tell you something that's going to hurt but you might not understand it." i say to him and look at his face and you can see the hurt. "what do you want to say." he says softly "i forgive you" i say looking him in his eyes i see the little tear slid down his check but mine covered in tears as i walk over to mudflap and get in to his passenger seat.