chapter 26 the dagger's tip

(y/n)'s point of view

"were the light aligned with the dagger's tip will show us the gate..., now what doses that mean?" sam says after him and simmons resit that for the tenth time to day. "i'm not sure but my CIA contacts say that the dagger's tip is now the gulf of aqaba." Simmons says "now if i'm mistaken i think we should start looking there. and for the love of god would you stop saying that over and over again i'm getting a headache." i say to them through the com link. "hey guys we got cops!!" i hear leo say. "alright lets go we need to get hidden." i say as we drive in to a little town and the bots transform and we all slip in between buildings big enough for the bots to hide. "i'm going to make a call to lennox." sam says "you do know that CIA and the FBI are looking for you." i say to him "and if you call any military base they will track you right back to here with in seconds." simmons tell him. "(y/n) why don't you make the call every one thinks your with your family right now so anyone listening to the call wouldn't think anything of it." bee says through his radio "so they wouldn't think twice about you calling." simmons says "okay ill make the call." i say and walk over to a payphone and call.

it reign for a minute the i hear some one pick up the phone "D.C. nest military base my i ask who im speaking with?" this guy ask "yes this is weapons specialist (y/n) (l/n) i need to speak with Major William lennox ?" i ask "yes you may let me get him for you." he says. after some time i hear lennox answer "hello my i ask who this is." lennox says on the phone. "i'm better then epps. and im hotter than him too can you tell him that for me." i say trying not to laugh "(y/n) that you how's your family." he says then i figerd out that gallowy is next to him listening. "yeah there good there talking about a vacation to gulf of aqaba and all. my sister sam was talking about being a truck driver too." i say "oh is that how it is." he says getting the message that im saying "yeah i should be back soon. is everything okay there?" i ask "kinda we're getting moved to a new base. so when you come back we will be at a different base." he says "oh well i got to go brook is fixing to do something stupid." i say and mikaela starts yelling brook and saying stop that now. "okay see you soon." he says and hangs up. after he hangs up i start laughing at mikaela "what had to make seem real" she says laughing. "well you did a good job." i say wiping my tears away. "we should get going." i say seeing leo running up to simmons freaking out. "the cops are coming." he says panicked. "okay people loud up."i say and go towards ironhide's alt-form mikaela behind me. "we're ready." i hear simmons say. "then lets hit it." ironhide says and starts following bee.

after some time of driving i see a check point up a head. "guys we got a check point. i don't even have a passport." i hear leo say "he's such a baby my goodness." mikaela says to me. "not vary smart neather. he teased himself in the balls." i say and she giggles "you know i can hear you. right?" he says "yeah i know." i say laughing. once we got past the check point by simmons saying that we were his kids or something like that. "where are we going to stay for the night?" i ask then i see we stop by a pyramid that has a building by it "never mind" i say everyone got out and went in the building but i stayed with ironhide. "you okay?" he ask "yeah i feel like i haven't got to spend time with you all day." i say to him and craw into the back set. "i know love now that we're stopped we can have some time to our self's." he say and activates his holo-form. "yeah that would be nice." i say and lean on his shoulder but he puts his arm around me and pulls me into his lap. "you know i haven't got a kiss in a while." he says and kisses me. i give in and kiss back soon the kiss turns into a heated one. i pull his shirt over his head after i do that he stars to attack my neck and pull at my tank-top once i got the idea i pull back and pull my shirt off. but the moment is cut short when sam and leo open the back doors. "HEY guys are yo..... OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY."poor sam says and cover his eyes but leo on the other hand is checking my (b/s) boobs out and smirking "IF YOU DON'T QUIT LOOKING AT MY GIRLS BOOBS I'M GOING TO BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF." ironhide yells and grads my gun and points it at him. "I'M SORRY. I'M SORRY PLEASE DON'T KILL ME."leo yells.

with all the commotion i through my shirt back on "OKAY HOW ABOUT WE ALL COME DOWN"i yell my southern accent coming through "hey 'hide its okay it was just an accident there's know harm done." i say to him "so your saying that you like him looking at you like you a meal" ironhide says "that's not what i'm saying at all." i say "well that's what it sounds like." he says "what are you talking about i love you and only you." i say raising my voice "just get out and go with him if you don't care." he says to me "i do care i'm just trying to get you all to stop yelling. i do love you and you are the only one i want to be with. but your acting as if i don't." i say to him "oh yeah well i don't love you and i wish you would just get the fuck out of my alt-form and leave me alone." he says. i don't say anything and just get out and walk in to the building. "are you okay?" mikaela ask. "ill be fine but i'm going to ride with one of the twins so i can be alone." i say and walk over to the twins. "hey can i ride with one of you?" i ask "yeah you can. are you okay?" mudflap ask. "i just want to be alone right now." i say and he nods. "well we will make sure no one bothers you." skids says and gives me a bump on the shoulder with his hand. "thanks" i say. I walk over to a secluded spot and sit there thinking about what just happened.