chapter 31 hometown

ironhide's point of view

after a while i went back to med-bay to check on (y/n) and when i got to the door i heard her and optimus talking. "is that so cause i think i told sam when we found the matrix that 'even if i have to drag you to optimus i will' all cause i wanted you back your my dad now and that means you have to put up with my stubbornness and my weirdness. my ups and downs, and my random thoughts."(y/n) say to optimus. "is that so i think i can deal with that. but i will always be here for you no matter what, and when you need advice i will be here and if old 'hide gets on your nerves me and you can go out for the day." optimus says 'what did he say about me being old.' i thought but stop as they continue to talk. "like a father, daughters day?" (y/n) ask "what does that mean?" optimus ask. "it a day where fathers and daughters hang out and go eat lunch or go fishing or go to an amusement park." she says to him "that sounds like something we should go and do one day when you better maybe when we go to North Carolina you can show me around your hometown." he says to her. i waited a few minutes to see if they would talk some more but they didn't so i walked in to see (y/n)'s head on optimus's shoulder and his head on hers and they were both asleep. "they look like father and daughter don't they?" ratchet whispers to me "yeah they do. I was just coming to check on her." i say "she's fine she will get to leave in the morning" he says "that good i was worried there for bit." i say "i think we all were. but I think we should let the sleep." ratchet says "yeah we should also get some rest." I say and walk towards my birth-room.

(y/n)'s point of view

i woke up to Optimus shaking me "(y/n) it's time to get up so we can get on the road." he says "i'm up, I'm up" I say and sit up some. "Now (y/n) i want you to stay off your leg while your home so you don't ride your horses or going to rodeos, and try not to use your arm too much, not to aggravate the wound on your shoulder." ratchet says "okay but can i go to a rodeo just to watch." i ask "that's fine as long as you don't do anything sporadic." he says "ironhide and i will be sure she doesn't do anything to mess with her wounds,old friend." optimus says to him "okay now go get ironhide i think he's ready to go." ratchet says just in time for ironhide's holo-form to walk through the door of med-bay. "yeah i'm ready i just filled out the paperwork for us to leave base for a bit." irohide says and walks over to me. "Well then let's get you some crutches so you can walk." ratchet says and walks away. "how are you feeling love?" ironhide asks "i'm good a little sore but nothing hurt besides that." i say to him, "That's good, we have a long ride ahead of us, are you up for it." he says "yeah i'm ready to see my family outside the military and some of the bots." i say "don't let some of the others hear you say that they just might leave with you three." Lennox says as he walks into med-bay "I know that will. but i just don't have the room for all of them to come to my house or i would let them. but I need some family time with my three parents and sisters and my boyfriend." I said to him, "okay okay i was joking. is it because i won't let you and old hide here have some alone time." Will ask "yeah just can you lay off we're not going to do anything. and I'm sorry for being a bitch about it." i say "It's okay I get it, I'll lay off but i don't want you coming back here pregnant please." will say and walk over and gives me a hug. "i'm not going to get pregnant, its too soon for that." i say laughing at ironhide's face. "look lennox i want a sparkling but not right now i will want to marry her first." ironhide says. "okay i got your crutches so you can go and get going to traffic so is not bad." ratchet says as soon as he comes back from storage. "okay let's get you to my alt-form and hit the road." ironhide says and helps me up. "ill see all of you soon tell the other bots bye for me." i says as we walk out of med-bay "i will." i hear lennox yell.

after some time on the rode we make it to Virginia about an hour from the North Carolina line. "i have to pee like really bad." i says "i told you not to chug that coffee." ironhide says laughing. "it's not funny pull over i'll just take a squat on the side of the road." i say "no you will not there a gas station right up the rode." optimus says the the com-link "okay fine i can wait a minute." i says "okay then lets get to that gas station then." ironhide says and speeds up. once we got to the station i jump out and run to the bathroom "(y/n) wait your crutches, never mind." ironhide yells but i was long gone. After I finished my business I started to head back to ironhide. "you a pretty thing." some guy says with his buddies "thanks but i need to get back to my boyfriend." i say to them and start to walk away and i get to the front of the store were the little old lady that runs the registered. "Now I can't let a little thing like you walk away now can i." the weirdo says "sir i would like you to leave me alone i'm a weapon specialist in the united states army, and my boyfriend is in the same division as me and he's trigger happy." I say to the man but he keeps going. I see the old lady write on a sign and hold it up to the window. "oh please a little thing like you couldn't be in the army." the guy says but i didn't get to answer. "yeah she is my partner and my future wife so i would like it if you would back off now." I hear Ironhide say to the man. "come on man just leave her alone." the guys friend says. and they both leave. "sweets are you okay." the old lady ask "yeah i am just a little shaken." i say to her "okay dear now get out of here before they come back now." she says and we leave.

after some time we finally made it to my hometown. "It's not far now, just a few more minutes and I can get in bed and sleep." I say and stretch a little bit. "I know love, I'm ready to lay down too." ironhide says "i am too." optimus says through the com-link. Once we got to my house I see the lights on and my sister, mom, and dad eating dinner so I jumped out and grabbed my crutches and got to the door as fast as i can with ironhide, and optimus holo-forms hot on my tail. Once we get to the door I bust it open "FOOD GOOD,GOOD FOOD. OH MY HOME MY FAMILY I'VE MISSED YOU SO SO MUCH" i yell as i drop my crutches and grad a plate fix my food and sit at the table, and starts to eat. i look to see ironhide trying not to laugh and optimus shaking his head, my family on the other hand are just staring wide eye at me. "what is there something on my face?" i ask and ironhide just bust out laughing and my sisters jump on me, mom starts to cry, dad still just staring wide-eyed. "MY BABY YOUR BACK." Taylor yells "YOU MEAN MY BABY NOT YOURS"mom yell at her. "you mean my baby and the love of my life." ironhide says and my dad looks at him then to me and back at him. "now son i don't...." i cut my dad off "oh stop it orion here has already had the talk with him oh dad meet my military dad but now that we're here i think i'm going to call you papa." i say and look at optimus "okay thats fine with me." optimus says and dad walk over to him "nice to meet you orion i'm chis and this is my wife marry." my dad says to optimus. "its a nice to meet you too." he says and they walk into the living room and ironhide brings me my crutches. "your hurt, what happened? Did you have to fight those robots." mom ask "well mom Ron here is one of those robots so is Orion. Their real names are ironhide and optimus prime but I call him optimus or papa." i say.

(a/n this took all night last night but i finally got it. i would have published is earlier  to day but i was running arenas all day.)