Chapter 7 the accident

(Y/n)'s point of view

As we sat down Ironhide what in front of me. Optimus was next to him to the right and ratchet was on his left. Lennox was to my fight and Epps was to my left and Sideswiped next to Optimus with sunstreker nest to him. Jazz was next to Epps the arcee sisters were next to jazz. Bumblebee was next to Ironhide and the twins were next to Lennox. "Is everyone ready?" I ask and they all nod "just take your time miss (l/n)"Optimus says "just call me (y/n) please my last name make me feel old" I say and give him a small smile and he returns it.

"It was July 17, 2001 I was 5 years old and my parents were on there way to get me and my three sisters from my dads friends house. There the ones that adopted us after there death. But anyways they had just gotten back from Virginia they were on there anniversary trip. They were about an hour away from us and a person was drunk. Well guy shouldn't have been bribing in the first place but he crossed the yellow line and hit my parents car head on. He made it and got out of his car and ran from what the officer said when he got to the house to pick us up and take us to the hospital. Mom didn't make it to the hospital she was killed on impact. But dad made it to the hospital and asked for us when we got there he told us that he loved us and that he would be watching over us. He....told m..me to never stop playing the piano that I play beautifully." I stopped talking and started to cry "hey hey hey it's okay we're here for you" i hear Ironhide say as he grabbed my hand. I took a couple deep breaths.

"I would still play but it wasn't the same. When ever I would play they would dance with each other or with my sisters. But now it was just my sisters that would dance. But I only play when everyone is asleep now. But if you guy want me to play and help me get better then I'll play the piano for you. But that's what happened to them and that guy is still alive and well I just hope he can't sleep at night after what he did." I said Ironhide hasn't let go of my hands he keeps rubbing his thumbs over my knuckles. "You got us and your family we're also you family now"Lennox says as he gives me a side hug.

"And yes if you don't mind playing the piano we love hearing it you play beautifully" Epps say and hugs me as well I smile and pulled one of my hands from Ironhide and whip my cheeks. "Well we need to get some sleep it's late." Ratchet say as he get up and walks around the table and pats my back. I nod and get up and start to walk to my room. "Hey let me walk you." Ironhide say and I nod. "There is something that I didn't tell you and I'm afraid to. So when I'm ready I will." I say and he nods but looks and me seriously. "Is it a bout the bruises and the cuts on you?" He ask and I nod he rubs my back but I flinched. "Sorry" I say. " it's okay but I think i have a hunch on what happened to you." He says and i look at him in surprised. Be for I realize we're back at my room and I say good night and he nods. Once I'm in my room i lay down and get to sleep.