chapter 52 anew start

(y/n)'s POV

the next morning after getting home for the first time in months, and finaly getting a goods night sleep in months, I smell the most greatest thing on this planet and thats is moms home cooked brekfest "hmmm ironhide do you smell that." I say with out opening my eyes,

"ironhide you there?"  I ask but get no response so i feel around the bed "baby?" I ask but no response. I open my eyes 'okay im in my room, im home, there's ironhides boots on the floor next to my shoe rack with my boots. But where is he?' I think to my self. So I get up off the bed well more like rolled off the bed, put my hand inder my belly to saport it "you my child are going to give me problems all day, aren't you?" I say to my stumach only to get a kick in response "yep thats what I thought, well lets go find daddy shall we." I say waling to my door, when i get two kick from my baby "i thought I was you favoret parent." I say only getting a single kick in resopons "yeah yeah okay lets go and find daddy then." I say and walk out of my room.

once i got to the kitchen i see mom and dad sitting there. "hey mom, hey dad." i say and kiss there cheeks "good morning baby girl, and good morning to you surger cube." mom says to me and my belly. "good morning sweety. and you to peanut." dad says "are you hungry (y/n)?" mom ask "yesss i am, goober here keeps kicking turns out ironhide is the favoret parent." i say "that happens you were your dads girl, and did the same thing to your mother in the womb" dad says "oh by the way do you know where ironhide is, i seen his boots in my room but he wasnt there." i say "oh he's in the shower, he woke up an hour ago and helped out in the kitchen then went to the shower." mom says. "oh okay i didn't know he wasn't there when i woke up so i was just wondering." i say and sit at the table. "do you want pancakes or waffles?" mom ask "suprise me." i say and start talking to dad.

mom puts my plate of pancakes in front of me when someone kisses my head. "hey baby." i hear ironhide say "good morning love." i say back half way in to taking a bit when the baby starts kicking up a storm. "would you quit so i can eat, i love you child but please let me eat." i say to my belly. "you okay baby." ironhide ask. "no your child keep kicking me in my blader so if you will ecues me im going to the bathroom, make sure no one eats my food." i snap at ironhide.

ironhide's POV

"dont worry its the mood swings." marry says "yeah but the only time she's ever snapped at me like that was when i reorganized the armory back at base." i say having flashbacks, and siverd about them. "well your going to be on the shit list for a bit, she has lurnd the baby likes you more." chris says "oh yeah (m/n) was like that when she was pregnant with (y/n). this last month and weeks are going to be a ride for you." marry says. "oh no wheres optimus when you need him for advice." i say, then i hear a small sob come from behind me. "do you not want to be around me any more?" (y/n) ask "no no baby i didn't mean it like that all i ment was i'm going to need some advice i dont know what i'm doing." i say getting up and hugging her "i'm sorry im just so moody and hormonal and i hate it, i miss optimus so much i wish he was here." (y/n) says into my chest.

"i know baby i miss him too. but he will be back he never leaves for long, and he told you he would be back to see tucker or dixie ann grow up." i say "i know love i'm just hormonl right now. you Bastard why does our baby have to love you more." (y/n) says slaping my chest hard "OW maybe its caues i'm so in love with there mother and that know that i will do anything for them." i say not letting go of (y/n) "can you let me go im hungy or more like this tater tot is hungry." shes say "are you going to hit me again?" i ask "if you don't let me go i might shoot you." she says "okay, i love you both" i say letting go of her really quick. "we love you too." she says getting on with eating her food.

"never though i would see the day ol'hide would be scard of a human." crosshairs says walking  through the back door. "you let her tell you she's going to shoot you if you dont let go. i already almost died once and im not ready to meet primus yet." i say walking in to the livingroom with chris. "i rememder that one day when we poured glitter on her at base that was scary." jazz says and i see bee shiver.

flashback  third person POV

its was just like any other day at base well almost accept for the mega prank war going around. ironhide and (y/n) were in the armory cleaning some guns and other stuff when jazz comes running in saying theres a problem with lennox and epps. "guys you need to come quick its lennox hes going to kill epps." jazz says in a hurry,

now this would have set ironhide and (y/n) in to motion if there hadn't been a prank war going on but then again i don't think they would have went running to try and stop lennox from killing epps they would just get snacks and watch the chaos happen.

"what do you mean lennox is going to kill epps for all i know if we walk out that door there's going to be a bucket of ice water above it and i don't feel like getting wet and cold." (y/n) says "i think I'm with (y/n) on this one" ironhide says "guys this is not a prank i promise, so pleaes come and help me stop them." jazz says really desperate.

"why us can you get bee and sideswipe to help you." (y/n) says "there already trying to stop lennox but its not working and you (y/n) have the most come mind and can listen to both sides of the story." jazz says looking through the door to see whats happening. "so you want me to play the mediator between the two of them?" (y/n) ask "well yeah." jazz replys "wellll, how about hhhmmmm no." (y/n) says "i will get on my knees and beg you, i'll get you what ever, you want ill even be you servent for the whole day." jazz say transforming and activating his holoform and walking over to (y/n) getting on his knees and putting his hand in a praying form. "pleaseeee pleaseeesss" jazz chants over and over. "OKAY FINE JUST STOP. god you were normal yesterday." (y/n) says getting up and walking out the boor only of a bucket of hot pink glitter.

"jazz." (y/n) says low "yes" jazz replys in a high piched voice "was this you and if so who else helped you?" (y/n) lowly ask "bee and sideswipe lennox and epps." jazz says sliding passed (y/n) "then you run and you better tell them to run as well and you will be cleaning this up along with my room and my bathroom and everywhere else that there is glitter and i will walk everywhere to get glitter everywhere. and if i see any giltter after you and the others that did clean this you all will be cleaning again. do. I. make. my. self. clear." (y/n) says "yes ma'am, do i run now?"jazz ask "run" was all he hears before taking off yelling for the others to run.

flashback ends

(y/n)'s POV

"that was a good day." i say laughing "did you really clean the whole base?" cade ask, apparently everyone came in just in time to hear ironhide tell the story. "oh yeah me, bee, sides, lennox, and epps had to clean the base for like five days after that and got our asses handed to us." Jazz say 

"i didn't know (y/n) could be that scary." crasshairs says, "thats not even the worst of them, theres a lot more that just that one." ratchet says. "tho i never played pranks on ratchet im not that brave." i say "yeah tho i still don't know who hid all my wrenches." ratchet say "i dont know either i remember trying to help you fing them." i say knowing full and well that i hid them. "i think it was dino and que." ironhide says knowing he helped me hide them. "yeah i think your right." ratchet say.

after some time remanissing about old times "i think its time we start planing out the house that will be on the back 40 acers and another house for ironhide and (y/n)" dad says "ill help but im going to be heading out to Chicago josh bout a scrap yard for me to live on and tess and shane go to college in a month or so." cade says "we will come and visit some time then" i say to him. "that would be good if you did so i can see the baby and all of you guys." cade says and then we all go in the kitchen and start planing.

(a/n I LIVE. im just kidding i didn't die i just needed some time to myself. ill be back to posting on tuesdays now until i finish this book which shouldn't be much longer caues were on the last movie now so we will see how this goes.)