Chapter 15 after the mission

(Y/n)'s point of view

"Hey (y/n) you okay. You look like you took a good hit to your shoulder." Epps says "yeah its sitting lower then the other one." Lennox says "yeah I'm good it hurt a little i think i got some hurt ribs too." I say to them and try to roll my shoulder to see how bad it is but I just get an wave of plan from it. "Yep nope we're not going to move it its just going to stay like that." I say and that get everyone's attention "you probably dislocated it when you fell let's take a look." Lennox says to me and pulls me over to a chair and sits me down. "You ready. On three one..two....three" then he pops it back in to plays "AAAAAAHHHH SON OF A BITCH. THAT FRICKING HURT" i yell. "Watch your profanity" epps yell and i start laughing. "WHAT THE SLAG WAS THAT. ITS SOUNDED LIKE (Y/N)!!"ironhide yells as he comes running in to the room in his holoform. "(Y/n)'s shoulder was dislocated we just popped it back in to place. Now we're fixing to put a sling on then we're going to see how bad her side look but she's going to have to take her shirt off." Lennox says to him.

Ironhide's point of view

I was talking with optimus about what that con said to see if he had any guesses about it. "I'm not sure what he meant by it bu-" he was about to say something but then we all head a scream "AAAAAAAHHHH SON OF A BITCH. THAT FRICKING HURT" some one yelled. "Is it me or did that sound like (y/n)" sideswipe says next to me. I then transform and activate my holoform and start running towards the scream. "WHAT THE SLAG WAS THAT. IT SOUNDED LIKE (Y/N)" i yell and look around to see epps and Lennox standing around (y/n). "(Y/n)'s shoulder was dislocated we just popped it back into place. Now we're fixing to put a sling on then we're going to see how bad her side look but she's going to have to take her shirt off." Lennox says to me.

"Nope nope nope ill check her you two are not seeing her with out a shirt. So i will do it just give me the sling and i will help her put it on after i look at her side." I say to them and waved them out of the room. "Sweetsparks why did you tell me about you shoulder." I say to her. "I didn't want to worry you even more. You already have enough going on." She says to me "i know love but i need to look at your side so can you pull off your shirt for me?" I ask her but she try's to pull it off with her good arm but fails to. "No I can't will you help me please?" She ask and i nod and walk over to her and gently pull up her injured arm and slide the shirt over it. And the pull it over her head and it slides of her other shoulder.

"You know its not nice to stare." She says and winks at me "yeah i know but your just to beautiful that I can't help it." I say to her. "Oh shut up and kiss me." She says. "With pleasure" i say and pull her in and kiss her soft lips. She puts her good are around my neck. I dip down and grad her legs and pull them up on my waist. And slide my tongue over her bottom lip asking for permission and she opens her mouth slightly but just a enough for me to put my tongue in her mouth.

(Y/n)'s point of view

Ones he puts his tongue in my mouth i let a small moan but he just swallows it with a grunt "you are supposed to check on her. Not make out." I hear someone say and pull away from him. "I don't think we need to be leaving them alone when it comes to injures that are under any clothing." Epps says as he look form us to lennox "okay hide put her down and get out so i can check her. You had one job and you fail" Lennox says. Ironhide puts me down and walks to the corner of the room to watch over every thing that he does. "Or do that. Okay lets see what we got here." Lennox's says as he look and puts some ointment on my side once he does that he helps me with my shirt.

"Okay try not to do anything that involves lifting but not like you can it's one arm so just be careful. And no funny business that goes for both of you." He says and i turn in to a tomato. "Okay dad." I say and walk out of the room "I MEAN IT"i hear lennox yell at me but i turn to look and see a chest. I look up to see ironhide behind me. "Come on let's go lay down. Don't worry we're just going to cuddle nothing more." He says and leads me to his alt-form.

Time skip

The next morning we got on the plane home. Once we got back i was stuck in the armory until i got all healed up. "This sucks. I with i could do more to help out around here." I say "i know sweetsparks but your hurt and don't need to be doing much." Ironhide says to me as his holoform fizzes in next to me and kisses me on the head. "We got a meeting to day and then we got a few days off to recuperate and heal up after that you should be able to do something around here okay love." He says to me and i nod and lay my head on his shoulder and he wraps his arm around me and kisses my head one more time and we just stay like that for a long while.