When were you gonna tell me? (2)

THIRD PERSON POV

It had been a couple months since Jughead had let the love of his life walk out with their baby. He knew she needed time but he missed her more than anything. He missed her kisses and her hugs. Her advice was always something he needed. He missed Juliet's little laugh when she saw him, or her little hands grabbing his bennie pulling it right off his head leaving them both laughing.

He missed everything about his small family, but deep down he knew he caused this. He shouldn't have kissed Maddie when he was drunk. He knew Betty knew about the kiss because of Archie, but he wished he could have talked to her about it.

It was one lonely morning in the apartment when Jughead knew he needed to get his girl back. He needed Betty and Juliet, but according to Veronica they had moved into another apartment closer to Veronica's then Jughead's. So he called Veronica which didn't help considering she didn't want the two back together. She didn't want Betty to get hurt again, she had a point but still Jughead wanted to see his wife.

He left that morning on a journey, it became a mission when he pulled up to the closest apartment building to Veronica. He went to every door knocking. Finally on the fifth floor, second door Betty answered. She was as taken back as he was when he saw her.

"Hey." He said softly.

"Hi." She said giving him a small smile.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"Yeah." She said letting him in the apartment.

Jughead looked around seeing the small apartment. There was barley any furniture.

"I'm so sorry." He said looking around.

"You should be." Betty said grabbing Juliet from her rocker.

Jughead looked at the small girl who didn't have her normal smile on.

"She misses you Jug. I miss you." Betty said.

"I know, I'm so sorry Betty. I haven't drank since you left, and I promise I won't ever do anything like that again." Jughead said.

"How can you promise me that's not just a way to get me to come home?" Betty asked.

"I'm changing for you! I want to be a better husband, and a better dad." Jughead said.

"What about you kissing Maddie?" Betty asked.

"That was a huge drunk mistake that only happened once." Jughead said.

"I want to come home Jug." Betty said softly.

"Then come home! Please!" Jughead said.

Betty looked at him at him a minute before looking down at the little girl in his arms. She reached out her arms for Jughead. Jughead slowly took her looking right at the little girl.

"I love you and mama so much." He said kissing her cheek.

She let out her adorable laugh. Jughead kissed her again and again.

"Let me get our stuff together okay?" Betty asked.

"Okay, do you want my help?" Jughead asked.

"Just keep her entertained." Betty said.

Betty got everything together in less than an hour. Her and Jughead entered the apartment that seemed new to Betty. Some things were different, like the fact that all beer and alcohol had been removed from the fridge, but some things were the same like photos of them on their wedding day that was placed above their tv.

Betty went and put Juliet down for her nap since her room hadn't changed at all. When she came out Jughead was waiting with roses.

"I'm so sorry once again." Jughead said.

"It's okay." Betty said wrapping her arms around him.

Jughead held his girl extra tight for the first time in a couple months. She missed his touch as much as he missed hers.

"I love you baby. I have always loved you." Jughead said.

"I have always loved you too baby. I'm sorry for leaving. I just needed time." Betty said.

"I know, and I deserved that. I'm just glad I have you back." Jughead said.

"You never lost me." Betty said.

"You had ever right to leave." Jughead said.

"I love you too much to leave." Betty said giving him a big kiss.

Jughead kissed her back with as much love as he could offer. He loved her more than anything. And she loved him more than anything. They were the great love story that was bound of have problems, but no matter what, they would always be there for each other.

⬜⬛⬜

Hope everyone is having an amazing day! Sorry this is shorter than I wanted, I was kind of rushed trying to write it but hope everyone enjoys!

-Taylor❤