The Castle And The Prince

Third Person Pov

Most people have different ideas of the best day of their life. Rather that be when they get married or become a family. Maybe some people's best day of their life is when their life changed dramatically, or at least that's how Betty Cooper looked at it.

"B, we are gonna be late! Come on!" Veronica said standing in the doorway.

The two had won a contest. A contest that now was allowing them to get a tour around the hottest prince's castle in a 300 mile distance.

"I don't know what to wear. It's not like we are actually meeting them, but still maybe a guard will like me." Betty said.

"B, they would find you cute with a trash bag over your head, now come on before we are late and they give our win away." Veronica said.

"Coming." Betty said grabbing her purse.

The two got in the car that morning more excited then anything. Even after the hours in the car, they were almost ecstatic to pull up to the castle. 

"Remember not meeting them, just getting a tour from a guard." Veronica said.

"I know, I know." Betty said.

The two parked their car, then they walked up the tall stairs. Guards were waiting with smiling faces.

"Betty and Veronica?" They asked.

"That's us." Veronica smiled handing over the ticket information.

"My name is Archie, I'll be your tour guide for today." Archie smiled.

"Well aren't you a cutie." Veronica smiled as they walked into the castle.

Guards were everywhere giving them big smiles. Betty looked around in all.

"It's ten times better than I thought. Pictures don't amount to the real thing." Betty said.

"Pictures don't amount to the royal family either, gorgeous bunch." Archie said.

Veronica and Betty gave him a smile as he led them to the first spot. It was the biggest kitchen either of the girls had even imagined.

"This is wear the cooks prepare the royals food. They are pain people though when it comes to their food. All the basics. Nothing out of the ordinary." Archie said.

"it's so big in here. I have a dream of working in a kitchen like this." Betty smiled.

"Maybe one day you could be. I mean the cooks are old, they will die some day." Archie said giving her a wink.

Betty let out a giggle. He showed them the dinning room, then a meeting room. The cutest puppy met them in the main living room. Betty kneeled beside the puppy letting it smell her.

"That is Bella, Prince Jughead's puppy. They are quit trouble makers together." Archie laughed.

"The prince has a dog?" Veronica asked.

"I told you they were normal and basic, nothing wrong with it, just not what people are excepting sometimes." Archie said.

"Yeah." Veronica smiled.

"You are adorable." Betty giggled petting the puppy.

"B, come on." Veronica laughed.

They left the room only making the dog follow Betty. She let out a laugh as she picked her up, then she followed beside her best friend.

"This is the queen and king's master. Of course I can't show you the inside, but it's a beauty." Archie said.

"Do they travel around the castle a lot or spend time in their bedroom?" Veronica asked.

"You can find them all over, rarely in their bedroom unless they are a moody teenager with a weird name." Archie laughed.

"The princess name is Jellybean, I think she has him beat." Veronica laughed.

"Your right." Archie smiled.

He led them down the long hallway. While talking Betty snuck in one room. Her eyes went wide as she saw all the books. She had made it to the castle library.

"Whoa." She smiled.

"Miss?" Someone asked.

She looked over seeing the hottest prince to exist.

"I'm so sorry. I know I'm not supposed to be in here, I just got distracted." She said backing up.

"You won the contest didn't you?" He asked.

"Yeah, me and my friend." Betty said softly.

"Nice to meet you." He smiled shaking her hand.

Betty felt the tension in her body as his hand touched hers. She looked up at him grinning.

"You are so hot." She mumbled.

"What?" He asked not understanding what she had actually said.

"Nothing, sorry. I better get back with them." She said.

"Or you could stay and let me finish your tour." He grinned.

She gave him a nod. He led her over to all the different book sections. They talked and looked at books for what felt like hours. Betty had never enjoyed something more, and neither had the prince.

"I think I could be in love." He smiled moving a piece of loss hair behind her ear.

"Me too, is that even possible?" She asked.

"Love at first sight is always possible." He smiled.

He gave her a smile before laying a soft kiss on her lips. She pulled away almost screaming.

And that was the best day of Betty Cooper's life. Because nothing could met starting a family with the prince, the hottest prince to be exact. And no one ever thought Betty Cooper would become royalty from one contest.

⬛⬜⬛
Thank you guys for all the support!
-Taylor❤