The Kiss

This idea was given to me by an amazing girl. Thank you crazycat888

I was struggling with ideas when I started this book and she was able to give me an amazing idea I have finally figured out how I wanted to write, so thank you!

Also I know this isn't how the scene went but I wanted to spice it up and add my own writing to it, so enjoy! 

-Taylor❤

BETTY'S POV

I had woke up thinking about everything going on in my life. Polly, my parents, even Jughead had crossed my mind a couple times. He had helped me through so much in such a little time. When everyone thought I was crazy he didn't. 

My parents were at work acting like everything was fine while I was trying to clear my mind enough to get ready for the day. I was looking in at my necklace when I heard a knock on my window. When I turned around I saw Jughead on a ladder.

I ran over to the window raising it up for him.

"Hey their Juliet nurse off duty?" He asked.

He climbed through the window then looked up at me with those dang eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I just came to see you." He said.

"Jughead do you think I'm crazy?" I asked.

"No Betty, I think everything in this town is crazy, but your one of the most sane people around." Jughead said.

"But my parents and Polly, are they crazy?" I asked.

"I mean they are parents but I don't know Betty, all parents are crazy." Jughead said.

"They are acting like everything is fine when it's not fine!" I said.

Jughead laid his hands on my shoulders. He looked at me for a minute before finally opening his mouth.

"You are letting all of this overwhelm you. I know it's all too much so please just take a breath." He said.

I took in a deep breath making him smile. He looked at me for a couple moments before getting closer to me.

Slowly he connected our lips. I kissed back filling the passion and love I had for the bennie wearing boy. When we pulled away he pulled me into his embrace. 

"I've wanted to do that for quite some time." He said.

"Well after I figured out I will never be Archie I started to want the same." I said.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"I would love to be your girlfriend Jones." I laughed kissing him again.

When we pulled away from the kiss he looked at me before going back down the ladder. I shut the window confused, then heard my mom's voice. He heard her car before I could, that's why he left without saying anything.

"What mom?" I asked sitting on my bed.

"I just wanted you to know we are home. Me and your dad are going to Pop's. Are you coming?" She asked.

"Yeah, just a second." I said.

I grabbed my jacket then looked out the window one last time before going downstairs.

When we pulled out of the driveway I saw Jughead's bike going the opposite way back to his trailer. It all felt like a dream, a dream that had come true.

When we walked in Pop's the diner was only filled with a couple people. We sat in a booth and ordered. But before we left Jughead came in alone, with his computer in one hand, and his phone in the other. I looked over at him smiling.

"That Jones kid is way different then his dad was." My mom said.

"Yeah, but in a way I guess that makes him better than Fp." I said.

"I guess your right, he's just strange." She said.

Little did she know he was my kind of strange. When we walked out I turned around and blew him a kiss making him do the same. My parents never saw, but Pop did. He turned to Jughead, then to me with a big grin.

"Your secret is safe with me." He said.

I gave him a thumbs up before walking out the door. 

⬜⬛⬜

Sorry this is so short, it was just a cute little prompt!

-Taylor❤