Jealously

THIRD PERSON POV

Betty and Jughead had been dating for a couple years. They had their fights but they were a strong couple with a strong love for each other, so the fights never lasted more than a couple days. They worked together, both were serpents and because of their parents, they were now serpents leaders.

Betty never imagined herself to be a gang leader with her boyfriend, but things happened making her fall in love with her life. And the guy she got lucky enough to call her man.

BETTY'S POV

I walked in the White Wrym seeing Jughead at the bar talking to Fang's and Sweetpea. I looked over seeing Cheryl and Toni motioning for me to come over beside them.

I walked towards them seeing them talking to a young man. He looked to be in his early twenties.

"Noah this is Betty, the serpent queen." Toni said.

"Nice too meet a pretty girl like you." Noah chuckled.

"She is also Jughead's girlfriend." Cheryl said.

"Oh, so you have the serpent king wrapped around your little finger?" Noah asked.

"I guess you could word it like that." I laughed.

"Betty come here." Jughead said from the bar.

"I got to go." I said waving at Noah before walking over to Jughead.

He wrapped his arm around my waist while still sitting down. 

"How was your day?" He asked.

"Me and Veronica went shopping, so boring." I said.

"Did you get yourself some clothes?" He asked.

"A couple things. I got you some stuff too." I said.

"Thank you." He said giving me a kiss.

I noticed how clingy he was being but I didn't think much about it. Some days he just wanted to feel loved more than others. 

"Jughead, Noah wants us to show him around the southside. The whole crew is coming so come on." Sweetpea said.

"Go get your jacket from my office." Jughead said.

I ran up to his office. When I got back down to the bar I saw Jughead waiting by the door. When we walked out Cheryl and Toni were standing next to Noah pointing to an old building. Jughead wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked beside Fang's and Sweetpea. 

"Where do you want to start?" Jughead asked.

"I don't care, as long as I get to be with the pretty blonde." He laughed.

Jughead shot him a look.

"Kidding, just kidding." He said putting his hands up.

I felt Jughead's grip get tighter on my waist.

"Hey relax." I said.

"He needs to watch what he says." Jughead said in my ear.

"I know, but your gonna make yourself upset and I don't want that for you. I'm right here." I said softly.

He kissed my cheek as we countined walking around the southside. When we got the woods Jughead just pointed.

"Those are the woods, some hidden houses are back there. A lake, a swamp. Really just trees." Jughead said.

"Maybe me and blondie could have a nice date in the woods. How does that sounds Bett's?" Noah asked.

"I swear you aren't gonna live to see another second if you don't stop." Jughead said coming closer to him.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Noah asked.

"I'll show you." Jughead said taking a good swing at him. 

Noah's head jolted backwards, but then came right back. His fist raised up hitting Jughead right in the jaw making him stumble backwards.

"Boys!" Sweetpea and Fang's yelled at the same time. 

They tried to pull them away but Noah wasn't giving up. Sweetpea finally got him in his hold. Fang's had a beaten up Jughead. 

"You aren't welcome in the serpents." Fang's said.

"You think that's gonna stop me?" Noah asked.

"Just shut up." Sweetpea said dragging him somewhere. 

I looked over at Jughead who was holding his jaw.

"Just because someone flirts with me doesn't mean you need to punch them." I said wiping some blood away.

"He deserved it for more than just flirting with you." Jughead said.

"Well now you have a black eye and cuts everywhere because he had harder rings then what you wear daily." I said.

"I'll be okay. Let's just go home and cuddle, please." Jughead said.

"Okay." I smiled.

We walked instead of riding his bike to my house. When we got to my bedroom I cleaned his face up, then we laid in bed. He fell asleep pretty quickly. I laid their not knowing how jealous Jughead could get. It was kind of cute what he would do for a girl like me.

⬜⬛⬜

This is very cringe worthy and for that I am very sorry! Hope you guys enjoy anyway. I promise some better Oneshots are coming, I just haven't had a lot of inspiration, so if you have any ideas leave them in the comments or private message me!

-Taylor❤