I will always find you

This is just a short story on how I took the promo for the next episode of Riverdale. It won't happen like this what so ever I can already guess that, but I wanted to write about it, so enjoy!

-Taylor

⬛⬜⬛

BETTY'S POV

It had been two days since the strange wedding happened in my living room that ended with me almost killing three people. Everyone was on high alert since that night, but we all had our own problems to be worried about anyone else's. That's why I was really confused when Tabitha Tate called me. I didn't even know she had my number. She told me to meet her at Pop's as soon as I could. She said it was about Jughead.

I loved him still, there was no changing that. I missed him. I loved him. But I knew I had ruined that in highschool. My mistake was costing me in the future like everything else I do. I wanted to find out what happened as soon as I could.

"Hey Betty!" Tabitha said as I walked in the diner.

"Hey." I said.

I sat at the booth she was sitting in.

"So I know we really haven't talked but I know you and Jughead used to date. And even if you don't care about him anymore I need your help." She said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"It's a long story but he had writers block. He said he used to take these mushrooms to make him hallucinate and make him write I guess. I said no at first because that just doesn't sound safe, but he ordered them anyway. I helped him make them into a burger, and gave it too him in the bunker. He told me I didn't have to stay, just check in, so I did." Tabitha said.

"Mushrooms really?" I asked.

"I know it sounds crazy but when I walked back down they were working alright." Tabitha said.

"Go on." I said.

"He was dancing without a shirt on, but he mentioned you. And I guess that's why I need your help. You know him better than anyone in this town. And I know he has changed since highschool but I handcuffed him to the table so he would write and when I came back his blood was on his writing and the table." Tabitha said.

"But he wasn't there?" I asked.

"No. I looked every where in the bunker. He was no where to be found. I just need your help finding him." Tabitha said.

"Yeah of course. I'll go check the bunker for clues." I said.

"Can I help any?" Tabitha asked.

"I think I want to work on this alone. I have a feeling this is matched with something else I'm working on, but I promise to call you if I need anything okay?" I asked.

"Okay. Just be safe." Tabitha said.

"I will be. Do you happen to know where he was staying?" I asked.

"Archie's was the last place I knew. I took him there when he got drunk at Cheryl's party." Tabitha said.

"Okay. Thanks." I said.

"Anytime." Tabitha said giving me a small smile.

I walked out of Pop's with a new thing in mind. I was going to find Jughead. I may not be able to find Polly, but I will try my hardest to find Jughead.

THAT NIGHT

I left my house going over to Archie's. When I knocked on the door he came a couple seconds later.