Your home

BETTY'S POV

I woke up feeling a little body laying beside me. When I looked over I saw my daughter Juliet staring at me.

"Why are you awake so early baby?" I asked.

"I missed you. And I want to cuddle." She smiled.

I wrapped my arms around her making her giggle. She loved cuddling with me, but I know she would love it more with Jughead. He was on a tour for his new book. And he deserved all the love he was getting for it. I just wish he could come home and see me and Juliet sooner. His four year old missed him. I missed him.

"Can you make me pancakes this morning?" She asked.

"Sure baby." I said.

"But make sure you make them just like daddy does!" She giggled.

"I'll try my hardest. Let's go downstairs so I can make them." I said helping her off the bed.

When we got downstairs she went into the living room so she could play with her pile of toys I found myself cleaning up every night. I walked into the kitchen to make pancakes. Today was gonna be just like usual. Wake up, eat, take care of Juliet, and go back to sleep.

The last time I saw Jughead was when he came home for Juliet's birthday. That was a month ago. And I know his manager is making him, but I really miss my husband.

"Mama are they almost done?" Juliet asked.

I picked her up showing her the almost done pancakes.

"Mama I miss daddy." Juliet said sadly.

"I know baby, me too. But he will be home in another month, and then he is done with his tour." I said.

"Does he still love me?" Juliet asked.

"Of course he does. He tells you all the time when we facetime him at night." I said.

"But does he really love me still?" Juliet asked.

"He loves you very much. Just like me." I said.

I kissed her cheek making her giggle. Once the pancakes were done she cut them up for Juliet. After we both ate I helped her change into a cute outfit for the day.

"What are we doing today?" Juliet asked.

"We can play around here. It's a rainy day so we don't need go to the park." I said.

"Okay." She smiled.

Once she was dressed we both went downstairs to play.

"You be this doll and I'll be this one." She said.

"Okay!" I smiled.

We played dolls for awhile before she started to get tried. The rain was making me tried too. We both laid on the couch. Her little arms wrapped around my waist. She was out and so was I.

However I woke up a couple hours later to the door being opened. I turned around to see Jughead closing the door.

"Jug?" I asked.

"Hey baby." He smiled.

I carefully got up trying not to wake Juliet up. Once I was free from her grip I ran to Jughead. He gave me a big kiss making me smile.

"I'm home for good." He said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Really, we canceled our last tour dates. I'm home for good!" He said.

I gave him another kiss, but pulled away when I felt little hands pulling me away from him.

"My turn to hug daddy." Juliet grinned.

Jughead picked her up making her giggle.

"How are you?" He asked.

"I missed you!" She said wrapping her arms around him.

"I missed you too stinker." He said.

Because Jughead was home our family was complete. And that's all I ever wanted.

⬛⬜⬛
Sorry for the short chapter. I found this in my drafts😂
-Taylor