I am home

THIRD PERSON POV

Betty was going out with Cheryl, Veronica, and Toni tonight. It had been a rough week at work for all of them so they wanted to get out and have some fun. 

"Do you like this outfit?" Betty asked coming out of her bathroom.

Jughead was laying on her bed looking at his phone. He laid his phone on his chest and looked up at the gorgeous blonde in front of him.

"Whoa." He said.

"Does it show too much?" She asked.

"No not at all. You have the perfect body for a dress like that." Jughead said getting to his feet.

He gave her a hug and a big kiss. Her pink lipstick was barley visible on his lips.

"If I come home tonight it will be late. And if I don't then I'm at one of the girls. Don't stay up and worry. Your the only one in the house tonight so do as you please." Betty said.

"Okay, just be careful and don't let too many boys look at you." Jughead said.

"You have to stop being protective. I'll be fine." Betty said.

"I just don't want anyone looking at my girl." Jughead said.

"I'm all yours, I will always be yours." Betty said.

Jughead gave her one more kiss before she grabbed her purse. When she heard Veronica's horn she ran downstairs.

"I love you." Jughead shouted.

"I love you too!" Betty shouted back before shutting the door.

Jughead watched her get in the limo that Veronica, Cheryl, and Toni were already in. He knew tonight was gonna be a quite lonely night without her by his side.

Instead of sulking around knowing he was sad without her he ordered pizza and watch movies. Meanwhile Betty was having the time of her life at the club.

"Betty you need to stop drinking." Toni laughed.

Cheryl and Veronica were dancing on the dance floor leaving Toni to take care of Betty.

"It takes away work problems." Betty said giving the drink in front of her a big smile before she gulped the whole thing down.

"Jughead is gonna kill me." Toni mumbled.

A couple hours later the girls were tried, well all except for Betty. She was still going strong. Toni knew the only way she was gonna get Betty home was Jughead. And even though she didn't want to get in big trouble with Jughead she knew she needed to call him.

"Hey Jughead." Toni said.

"Why are you calling me so late? Aren't you supposed to be having fun?" Jughead asked.

"So about that. We all drank a little, but Betty really needed a break from work so she really got drunk. We all want to go home but we can't get her to leave. Can you come get her?" Toni asked.

"Be right there." Jughead mumbled.

He came as soon as he could. When he walked in he saw Betty about to down another drink. He carefully moved her hand away from the glass, then picked her up throwing her over his shoulder.

"Put me down mister." She giggled.

When he got outside he saw the girls waiting for him.

"I'll take her home with me, thanks for calling." Jughead said.

"Of course, sorry." Cheryl said.

"It's not your flaut." Jughead said.

Betty started kicking so he put her back on the ground. She went to walk with the girls but almost fell. Jughead caught her and helped her walk closer to his car instead.

"We really need to get you home." He mumbled.

"No. You don't understand!" Betty groaned.

Jughead gave her a look.

"What do I not understand Betts?" He asked.

"I am home, you are my home." Betty giggled.

Jughead kissed her forehead before helping her in the car.

That night Jughead slept next to a angel in his eyes. 

⬜⬛⬜

Hope you guys enjoy this short little story! And hope everyone is having an amazing day!

-Taylor❤