I'm in a gang... Surprise!

THIRD PERSON POV

Betty and Jughead were the it couple around Riverdale. Everyone knew how in love they truly were. Their love was special. It wasn't one-sided or twisted. They were honest with each other and made everyone want to have a lover like that. So it was to Fp's surprise when Jughead asked him not to mention a word about him joining the serpents this weekend. Jughead knew Betty would support him but he was honestly scared to tell his very loving girlfriend that he was joining a biker gang.

Maybe he was scared of her reaction or maybe he was scared she would break up with him. But for whatever reason he didn't want her knowing at all, and he would go as far as possible to keep it that way.

Betty and Jughead were watching a movie at her house when Jughead's phone started blowing up with text.

"I have to get going baby." Jughead said.

"Where are you going?" Betty asked.

"My dad needs some help at the station. I'll call you before you go to sleep tonight." Jughead said.

"Don't bother, my mom is making me go out with her tonight, more than likely to the movies. So I won't be able to answer." Betty said.

"Oh, well I hope you have fun with her. I love you." Jughead said giving her a soft kiss.

"I love you too." A disappointed Betty said.

Jughead waved goodbye before hurrying off. Betty knew something was up, but she also knew that if she started searching around she might not be happy with what she found out.

JUGHEAD'S POV

When I got the bar Toni and Cheryl were talking at the table we all normally sat at. Fang's and Sweetpea appeared when I sat down.

"I told you guys I was with Betty today, so not to blow up my phone like usual. I can't risk her finding out." I said.

"Dude you need to tell her. You guys are honest about everything." Fang's said.

"You didn't tell Kevin." I said.

"But I finally did, and everything worked out." I said.

"Look if she breaks up with you over being in a gang then so be it, but from what I heard Betty isn't gonna do that. She may be shocked but that's it." Toni said.

"I'm not even a member till Friday." I said.

"Exactly, that's leaving you with two days to tell her. And if you don't then I will." Cheryl said.

"No, no one is telling Betty about this. It will stay my secret until I can't hide it anymore." I said.

I walked over to the bar to get a beer. When I came back Cheryl was shooting me a death look.

"Betty is my cousin. You are gonna hurt her if you don't tell her and your in highschool so put the beer down." She said.

"You can't control me." I said.

"Boy your gonna get kicked out of the gang before even joining." My dad said coming up behind me.

He took the drink into his own hands to drink.

"I'm just tried of everyone telling me how to live my life." I said.

"Maybe you should just listen to the people around you for once in your life." He said before walking away.

I hung out with everyone that night just because I had no where else to be. It was around 9pm when a certain blonde and her mom walked through the doors of the bar. I was right beside Toni who started laughing.

"Get behind the counter!" Fang's said.

I hid behind the counter hoping my friends wouldn't tell. 

"Who is working this dang bar?" Alice asked clearly wanting to get drunk tonight.

Toni ran behind the counter, when she saw me she started laughing harder.

"Jones get up." She said.

I slowly got up seeing Betty right beside her mom. Both our eyes got big as I looked over to Toni.

"Thanks a lot jerk." I said.

I went around going straight to Betty.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Come with me, I'll explain everything." I said.

We both walked outside where the cold air met our faces. She looked so confused yet so sad.

"I haven't been honest with you and for that I'm sorry. Friday I'm joining the serpents." I said.

"You weren't gonna tell me?" She asked, her voice sounding like it was about to break.

"I didn't want you to be upset or get mad at me." I said.

"I wouldn't have been mad. I just wish you had told me you were joining a gang and hanging out with Toni and them." Betty said.

"I'm sorry, but you told me you were going to the movies tonight." I said.

"I was supposed to but my mom came home crying and then dragged me here to drink her problems away." Betty said.

"I'm sorry." I said pulling her into my arms.

"It's okay I promise." Betty softly said.

When we both pulled away I grabbed her face bringing it closer to mine.

"I promise to keep things honest between us." I said.

"I promise to as well." She said.

I softly kissed her. That night Betty got to met my friends. We never lied like something like that every again.

⬜⬛⬜

Hope you guys are having an amazing Sunday!

-Taylor