Missing Family 2

Requested by 

BETTY'S POV

I woke up early the next morning with the baby kicking me again. Slowly I reached over grabbing my phone to turn my alarm off so it didn't go off and wake anyone up. Once it was shut off I sent a text to Archie telling him that I was coming home. Since he worked with Jughead in the office he would be there to tell me where he was.

I slowly walked downstairs getting a glass of water to take my pregnancy medience. After that I went back upstairs and took a shower. After my shower I wrote notes to my family explaining why I was leaving, and telling them that if Jughead called to tell them I was with Polly. I really wanted to surprise him.

I slowly opened the front door taking my suitcase out with me. I was gonna drive my old car home. When I had gotten married Jughead got me a new one, but my old one stayed at my parents house so my dad could mess around with it. He had told me last night that he had it all fixed up and working perfectly fine.

I put my suitcase in the backseat before going to the front. Then I took off.

An hour into the ride Archie called me. I put him on speaker.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey, what is making you come home?" He asked.

"I don't know. I just really wanted to be with Jughead. The baby won't stop kicking. It's just me really missing him I guess." I said.

"That makes sense. Veronica gets that way and we aren't even married yet." Archie laughed.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"He has the meeting later in the afternoon. You will make it before then. So he should be in his or your office. Just text me before you walk in and I'll let you know." Archie said.

"Will do, thank you. Just please don't tell him." I said.

"I won't, and your welcome." Archie said.

"Bye." I said.

"Bye." He said before hanging up.

I looked at my phone quickly seeing Jughead calling me. I let the phone ring trying to mess with him a little bit. Knowing him he would go hang out in my office to calm his stress before going into the meeting. It was a really big meeting, and it's effects could effect the business. Even though my name is signed to the business and I have an office I'm not working there right now because of how sick I have been. Meaning Jughead and Archie are the only main people that have to be at the meeting

Jughead called and text me for hours, but I really did want to surprise him. When I got to the building I texted Archie. Who told me he was in my office. When I walked in I saw the front desk lady giving me a big smile.

"Would you like me to call Mr. Jones and let him know your here?" She asked.

"No, please don't. I'm actually trying to surprise him." I smiled.

"Awe how sweet. He's up in his office or yours." She smiled.

"Thank you." I said before going up the stairs.

I passed Archie on the flight of stairs. 

"Good luck." He laughed before running to wherever he had to be. 

As I walked to the floor my office was on I saw Glady's and Jellybean waiting in the lobby area of that floor.

"What are you doing here?" Glady's asked giving me a hug.

"Came to surprise Jug." I smiled.

"Oh he is gonna love that." Glady's grinned.

Before I could ask her what she was doing here I heard a yell that came from my husbands mouth. I looked at Glady's confused. Paige his assistant for years now walked out of his office. She looked up seeing me. I walked towards her.

"How are you doing?" She asked.

"Good." I smiled.

"Congrats on the baby by the way. I know how exciting that is for you two!" She said.

"Yeah thank you, is everything okay with Jughead?" I asked.

"I went in there to give him a few key notes for the meeting but he yelled at me, then yelled for me to get out." She said.

"I'm so sorry." I said.

"No, Betty it's fine. I know how stressful this is on him. It's a big meeting. I was just trying to help." She said.

"I know you where, thank you for everything you do for him and for me." I smiled.

"Of course." She grinned.

I could tell it was a fake grin. She looked so upset.

"I'm gonna go make sure the meeting room is ready. Have a good day!" She said before rushing down the hallway.

"Have you spoken to Jughead at all today?" Glady's asked.

"No." I said softly.

"He's worried about you then. You know how upset he gets when you haven't answered him." Glady's said.

"Can you come with me to the office. So he thinks it's you guys?" I asked.

"Sure." Glady's said.

Her and Jellybean followed me to my office. Jellybean knocked on the door before walking in. Jughead was in my desk chair facing the window instead of the desk. His back was turned towards us.

"Hey Jug. You okay?" Jellybean asked.

"I don't want to talk to anyone." He said.

You could almost hear the anger in his voice. I crept up to the chair wrapping my arms around him. His body jerked as he hit me. I backed up fast hitting the desk making me fall. I heard Glady's shouting my name. And all I saw before I blacked out was Jughead's horrified face.

⬜⬛⬜

Sorry it took all week for another update. Life has been very busy😂

-Taylor❤