Family (2)

BETTY'S POV

It had been about a year and a half since me and Jughead's decision to finally start trying for a baby. Now we have the cutest 6 month old.

"Betty where is her bottle?" Jughead asked from downstairs.

"It's in the fridge, where they usual are." I yelled down.

A couple moments later I heard Ava crying. I walked downstairs seeing Jughead trying to calm her down. She streched out her crying arms. Jughead laid her in my arms making her calm down.

"You know it was my idea to have you while we were young and now you just hate me." Jughead said.

Ava looked at him before clapping her hands together laughing. Jughead looked at her a second before grinning.

"But I can't stay at mad at you cutie." He smiled.

I gave him a soft kiss before taking Ava into the kitchen with me. I sat her in her little chair. She loved to watch me make anything in the kitchen.

"What are we eating for lunch today?" Jughead asked sitting on the other side of the counter.

"I was thinking something simple, so grilled cheese and then later Ava can have a bottle if she will actually take it" I said.

"I think our baby is trying to murder us some days." Jughead said.

"At this point anything is possible." I laughed.

I started making dinner while Jughead went and sat beside Ava trying to get her to actually like him more. She would look at him grinning then start screaming at the top of her lungs. Jughead hated the fact that she acted like she hated him. She never once did it with me.

I handed Jughead his plate before looking over at Ava who was staring at Jughead eating. He laid the bottle he had already tried to give her down on the little table in front of her. She looked at us both before pushing it off.

"Having kids is hard." Jughead mumbled.

"Your not even here on her worse days mister!" I said picking up the bottle.

"Only because I have to work to feed this evil baby." Jughead said.

"She's not evil, she is just trying to make us mad, but when she's not doing that she's an amazing little girl." I said.

"She's evil." Jughead said.

"Dude." I laughed.

Ava sat in her seat still starring at me and Jughead as we finished eating. Once I was done I picked her up. She laid her head on my shoulder.

"See, she's not evil when she's cuddly." I said.

"I guess." Jughead said.

I walked into the living room grabbing her blanket. Then laid down on the couch with her on my chest. She got comfy before falling asleep.

Jughead walked in seeing her. He gave me a smile before sitting on the other couch. He typed for awhile while I read. Ava slept. After an hour she woke up crying. I gently got up walking around with her. She wasn't calming down like she usual would.

"Let me try." Jughead said softly.

I laid her in his arms. She calmed down clinging to him almost. He kissed her forehead before looking at me.

"I think she finally likes me." Jughead said.

I could see him beaming with happiness. He looked like he was about to explode. For 6 months he watched his own child cry every time he was around. Now she was clinging to him.

"I love you princess." He smiled.

I looked at the two knowing they were all mine, and if it wasn't for Jughead and me talking that one night then we wouldn't be here with our angel.

⬛⬜⬛

Thanks for the idea to do a second part 

Hope you all are having an amazing Friday!

-Taylor❤