.two.

• • •

• • •

3804 words

Without realizing it, the second day already arrived. Time just flew by.

Starting our day off with English classes, I must admit, it was one of the most boring topics you could talk about. But of course, we wouldn't do just some hero exercises. Being a hero also requires a brain.

Lunch came afterwards, and I sat with Todoroki and Tokoyami. We had small conversations, but nothing worth mentioning, really. Though I couldn't help, but notice how Todoroki really seemed to like Soba. The cold type. It disappeared off of his plate in a matter of seconds - No exaggerations.

I can say for sure, the whole class had been waiting for only one thing that day: Basic Hero Training.

The class waited excitedly, and we soon heard
"I am... coming through the door like a normal person!", said an unusually bright voice. Looking over at who that was - All Might?

The number one hero, teaching at a school? I have indeed heard rumors and such about him teaching, but seeing it in person, took me by surprise.

Looking around the class, and as well as hearing their reaction, they seemed to be just as shocked as me.

My mind traveled back for a split second...

"You have to become better than him!"

"At this point, you will never be able to beat him, let alone a single villain!"

"You useless brat!"

"Did you know that all the other children at the other famous families are doing so much better progress than you?"

*snap snap*

Snapping out of my thoughts, they were interrupted by Todoroki's small snaps.

Looking over at him, he softened his eyes, by that asking if I was alright. I nodded slightly, focusing back onto All Might with a frown on my face.

"I teach basic hero training. It is a subject where you train in different ways to lesrn the basics of being a hero. You'll take the most units of this subject! Let's get right into it! This is what we do today..." he held up large stack of small papers, drawing one out in the process. Turning the card towards the class, it read 'Battle'.

Combat Training?

"Combat Training."

Yep.