.three; season 2.

• • •

• • •

4445 words

All of us bore holes into Midoriya with our very own eyes, as everyone wanted the 10 million points. Thinking about it, I actually appreciate that I didn't come in first place, otherwise everyone would be targeting me.

Looking up on the hologram, I was worth 200 points. That's not too bad, considering I came in third place. Though I earned those 200 points myself, so I'll protect them.

"Now then, let me explain the rules of the cavalry battle. The time limit is fifteen minutes. Each team is worth the total of its members' points, and the riders will wear a headband with that number on their foreheads. Teams will try to grab each other's headbands until time runs out, and try to keep as many points as they can. Stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up. So the more you steal, the harder it'll be to manage them! And the most important thing is that even if your headband gets stolen, or if your team falls, you're not out!", she said as she pointed her whip towards us enthusiastically.

Well, that'll be a challenge. That means there will be about 11 or 12 in the field the entire time. You'll get no break whatsoever.

"During the game, it'll be a cruel fight where you can use your Quirks. But it is still a cavalry battle. You'll get a red card for attacks that are trying to make people fall on purpose! You'll be removed immediately!" she pointed out.

Oh this message was meant for Bakugo.

"Now you have fifteen minutes to build your teams. Start!"

Exhaling slowly, I was glad we were allowed to form our own teams.

Looking over at Todoroki, he was already looking at me. Completely understanding his sign, I walked over to him, as I was deep in thought, on who else could be good on our team.

We both chose each other, since we tested our cooperation before, and it seemed to work out. Our compatibility and Quirks also work well together and well... We have trust in each other.

"I have some people in mind." I said as I turned towards the crowd, and looked for those two.

"Who are you thinking about?" he asked with one of his eyebrows slightly lifted.

"So first off, I'm thinking of Yaoroyozu. I could be at front, since I can create strong barriers, protecting from the front. Adding on, my wings could also protect the rider, somewhat at least.  Yaoroyozu could protect us from the side with her creation Quirk. She could also create smaller items we could steal headbands with.", I said as I looked over at Momo, his eyes followed as he nodded.