.five; season 3.

• • •

• • •

4354 words

I closed my eyes, bracing myself for the impact, as Bakugo desperately tried to get out of my grip, but I didn't let him. I wanted at least for him to make a safe landing.

And just as we were about to hit the ground, something caught us, and it felt like we fell on literal cushions. I opened my eyes in confusion, but the both of us fell on the ground, as it barely hurt, since we were close to it now.

"Now, please do not think that I am heartless enough to let two small children die like that. I just took away your main source for fleeing. Just a countermeasure." the man spoke, as my wings untangled themselves from Bakugo, dropping motionless on the ground, as tears made their way to my eyes.

Bakugo got up, looking at me in fear and even the slightest hint of worry, as he helped me up, wrapping my arm around his shoulder.

"For this once, you idiot, I'll help ya." he spoke sincerely, his gaze fixed on the man and the group behind him.

"Thank you, Bakugo..." I said weakly, as my wings hung low, the blood flowing down on them, and they felt like dead weight. Don't tell me...

"You're here, after all, aren't you...?" the man asked, his gaze shifting from hs towards the sky. Who was here?

And all of a sudden, All Might came crashing down onto the man, their fists colliding, causing the air to almost knock us over.

"I'll have you return everything, All For One!" All Might threatened, leaving the man unphased.

"Will you kill me again, All Might?" the man questioned with sarcasm, as the impact became too powerful, knocking all of us back, causing us to roll over the ground. The ripping pain in my wings just kept getting worse by the passing second, the metallic smell of blood overtaking my senses. The hot liquid poured over the ground, and I felt nausea catching up onto me.

"You're pretty late. It's a little more than five kilometers from the bar to here. It was easily thirty seconds after I sent the Nomus before you arrived. You've gotten weaker, All Might." the man spoke, mocking him. So these two must have some kind of chemistry.

"What about you? What's with that industrial mask you've got on? Aren't you overexerting yourself?" All Might questioned, as he kneeled, and mine and Bakugo's eyes widened. This man held All Might back with his bare hands... Can this guy... Possibly be better than All Might?