.seven; season 2.

• • •

• • •

2143 words

The morning arrived, as this was the day I hoped that would change something, between me and my parents. This broken relationship I have with them, I want it to get better.
I am not forgiving them, but is it not worth a try, to at least let things flow in an average way between me and them?

I took a deep breath, as I stood in front of the house that was once my home. The place I resented coming back to each day, and the very place I swore not to come back to. Yet here I am, standing right in front of it, as I stood in one place, feeling like my feet were glued to the ground.

Our house wasn't anything grand, however, it wasn't exactly small either. The design was old fashioned japanese, just the way I Iiked it. But I hated how the resent, and even some trauma crept onto my back, whispering nothings into my ear.

As I stood in front of the door, my fingers slowly made their way to the bell, but several times, I asked myself if I was doing the right thing.

Letting out a long sigh one last time, I rung the bell, as a few sweet bells went off, something rather calming, than the traditional alarm bell, basically.

It took quite some time, but I gathered my thoughts and courage, as well.
But the thing is... How will I start a conversation in the first place?

The door knob turned slightly, as it revealed the caretaker, who looked out for both of my old timers. He was a young man, probably going to college.

"May I help you?" the boy asked politely, as he smiled sweetly, showing his dimples, as his raven hair was scattered across his forehead.

"Oh. I'm (F/N), their daughter." I spoke, quite surprised by the fact that he didn't know who I was.

"Oh my, my bad, then. Come in." the boy spoke, as he opened the door, and let me in, as I silently thanked him.

I looked around the place, as not much has changed. Everything was clean, kept the same way, and pictures of a younger version of myself were all over the walls, back then when I still hadn't discovered my Quirk.
The thought made my sadness creep onto me. I haven't had a normal relationship with them for more than a decade now.
But I was here to fix it, wasn't I?

"So you're their new caretaker?" I asked, looking back to the young man, who stared in awe at my wings.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry, I forgot my introduction. My name is Sasaki Kame. I recently started taking care of your parents, so I'm still sort of new to this place, but both of your parents are lovely people." Sasaki told, as I listened with dread at the last two words.