.eight; season 3.

• • •

• • •

Warnings: Slight SFW, Cursing

5109 Words

"I believe I mentioned this yesterday, but for now, Class 1-A of the hero course will be focusing on getting their provisional licenses." Mr. Aizawa explained, leaning on the counter in front of him.
Still too early in the morning.

"Yes, sir!" the class answered with enthusiasm.

"A hero license bears with it the great responsibility of human life. Of course, the exam to receive one is very difficult. Even the provisional license has only a 50% passing rate each year. That's why today, we will have each of you come up with at least two..." Aizawa began his explanation, but he was interrupted by the door sliding open, revealing Midnight, Cementoss and Ectoplasm.

"... ultimate moves." Aizawa finished.

My eyebrows quirked in interest. Ultimate moves, huh?

"'Ultimate'! This means that this move will give you a sure win!" Ectoplasm's muffled voice spoke throughout the classroom.

"A move so ingrained into your body that others cannot copy it. Battle means seeing how much you can force what you're good at on your opponent." Cementoss' fierce voice explained.

"Your moves will represent you. These days, pro heroes without ultimate moves are an endangered species." Midnight spoke with a pose, as she usually did.

The slightest amount of excitement rushed through my being, as I had before thought of several ideas for ultimate moves. Fortunately, I had a few on my mind already.

"We will tell you more as we go along. We want to proceed logically. Change into your costumes and meet in Gym Gamma." Aizawa ordered, as each student stood up, and took their cases which contained their costumes.

I stepped foot out of the door, to only be joined by Shoto by my side. We walked in a comfortable silence, but the events of yesterday hadn't left my mind. The kidnapping. All Might's defeat. Blame.

Desperately trying to keep my head high, my face was void of emotion, nothing out of the ordinary. But how much a facial expression can hide, is fascinating.

Changing into my hero costume along with all the other girls in a haste matter, they chatted away about their excitement, but their nervousness for the provisional license also made itself to the surface.