.one; season 2.

• • •

• • •

5422 words

The day after, every possible media was talking about the incident at USJ. The cause was also revealed, of how the League of Villains wanted to kill All Might, yet their plan backfired.

So many people were agitated by the fact that a class was attacked, and so U.A. received a lot of threats, and demanded awnsers. As always, the media was doing its 'job'.

When I came home that day, I treated my injured right wing, since I fell on it, and bruised it somewhat. Wrapping it around with bandages, I went on a little walk afterwards, to clear my mind. As much as I didn't want to recall the event, it was impossible.

I didn't experience trauma then, nothing as such, but for some reason it was still terrifying if the teachers hadn't showed up when they did, what could've happened to us students then. It's something I'd rather not think about. All three teachers gave their best to protect us, they risked their lives for us.

— — — — — — — —

Coming into class quietly, I took my seat beside Todoroki as usual, who greeted me. I returned the favor, and started listening to the class' conversation.

"Hey! Did you watch the news last night?" Hagakure asked both Shoji and Ojiro beside her in a bright voice.
It's too early for this.

Ojiro nodded in response, as Hagakure kept venting on "Did you see how everyone in class was on-screen for a second? I didn't stand out at all...". Pure disappointment was heard in her voice.

So screen time is the only thing she cared about? Typical Hagakure. Though I believe she didn't get any, no offense.

"That's true." Shoji awnsered as he looked over at her.

Straightforward, as always. Good ol' Shoji. It's good to see that none of the class' spirits were lowerded by yesterday's happenings.

"But man, all of the channels made a big deal out of it." Kaminari turned towards Kirishima as he spoke.

"I was surprised." Kirishima responded.

"Can you blame them? The hero course that keeps pumping out of pro heroes was attacked.", Jiro pointed out while playing with her AUX chord. (bruh)

"Who knows what could've happened if the teachers didn't arrive on time.", Sero said while smiling, probably awaiting for that pervert to freak out, which he did.