.eight; season 2.

• • •

• • •

3536 words

The very same day, I took a bus home, which was quite long, considering the distance I had put between them and myself. Yet it gave me enough time to think about everything. In just a day, I seemed to have made a lot of progress with my parents. I truly think that it's just a matter of some time, till this broken relationship of ours will return onto an average level.
The discomfort still lingered in the back of my head, however, at the end of it, I payed no mind to it at all.

— — — — — — — —

I was walking towards the school in a slow pace, as the rain hit my umbrella ever so slightly. Well, it was indeed raining hard.
I had about ten minutes left until school began, so I didn't bother to hurry.
However, it seems as if the rain had gotten worse and worse by the minute. And even if I had my umbrella to protect me from the amounts of rain, some managed to get onto my uniform, unfortunately.

In a sudden, someone passed by me, as I noticed who it was. Iida. Why was he rushing like this? Come to think of it, Midoriya acted in a strange way once someone asked him about Iida. The feeling that some kind misfortune has happened in his family only became stronger because of this.

However, he didn't notice me, hence he was rushing towards the school.

Arriving at school, I drained my umbrella, as I put mine where several other students have, and the next thing I did, was pretty much repeat the same act with my wings, as I shook them slightly.

And so, I made my way towards the classroom, as I passed by multiple people in the hallway still, and from some, I even got a couple of weird stares. Did I... do something wrong?

"Look, that's that once famous family's girl who won the third place two days ago. She looks so cold, not to mention arrogant." I heard someone say in a whisper.

I am just... Walking like a normal human being?

I shook the thought off, as I entered the classroom, the volume clearly different than in the hallways.

Finally sitting down, I made myself somewhat comfortable, as I leaned back in my seat, my head rested against the wall.

The conversation with my parents still lingers in the back of my head...

"Long time no see." someone spoke beside me.

Opening one of my eyes, I saw that it was Todoroki who talked.