.one; season 3.

• • •

• • •

4417 words

Right before the summer vacation, us girls were talking about how the school wouldn't allow us to really go to areas which weren't school related. This all, so they could secure the safety of us students.
This all begun with our little encounter with Tomura Shigaraki, the head of the League of Villains. The school has been incredibly strict, and we weren't allowed to go any property, which wasn't owned by the school.

But since the school pool area was owned by them of course, Yaoyorozu went to grant access to it, and we were handed the area. They probably thought to chat there, but of course, there was a reason on why we were allowed to to there. It was to build up endurance strength. That was the sole purpose.

And eventually, the guy half of our class arrived as well, so the whole class was together.

Us girls were doing warm-ups, and so were the guys, when Mineta and Kaminari arrived, as they immediately looked to us, most probably expecting something I'd rather not think about.

"Kaminari, Mineta! It was a great idea to suggest endurance training at school! I'm impressed! Now, why don't you come and sweat with the rest of us?" Iida questioned the both of them, as he went over to those two, picking them up, highly motivated.

"W-Wait... Wait a minute!" The both of them protested.

— — — — — — — —

We were playing with a ball in the water, as us girls kept passing it to each other, which wasn't something I'd consider fun. But it was interrupted, when Iida spoke.

"All right, let's take a 15-minute break! I brought these for everyone! Drink up!" Iida opened a portable cooler, as it had several canned drinks in it. I got out of the water, as the girls kept playing around in the water.

I went over to thank him, as I grabbed one on my own, opening it, and walked over to Todoroki, greeting him.

"Hey, Shoto. It's been a while." I said with a huff of laugh, since it hadn't been that long since we last saw each other. Well, the last day of school, to be exact.

"It's great to see you, (Y/N). I see your arm is back in perfect condition?" Shoto questioned, motioning to my left arm.

"Certainly is. It's been hard, relying on one arm. Now I'm the arm crusher, instead of the hand crusher." I laughed, as I finished my drink.