.five.

• • •

• • •

2381 words

We stood still as we watched the villains next possible movement. All 5 of us ready to throw ourselves into battle.

"What's wrong? You're not coming? You said 'clear' this or something, right? Come and get me if you can.", All Might said in a warning tone, as his eyes darkened.

You sure don't want to get on his bad side.

The main villain seemed to get scared by what All Might said, and possibly because of the fact that he is still indeed on both of his feet.

"All... Might...", Bakugo said with wide eyes.

"As expected. It looks like there is no need for us to fight.", Todoroki pointed out.

Right. As long as All Might stands, it will be okay. Right?

Our fighting stances eased up, as I said "We should get out of here. We might end up getting taken as hostages."

I'm not saying this because I'm scared, but because we'd just be in All Might's way. He already has enough to handle with those two villains left.

"Well, what's wrong?", All Might asked with a smile on. Though taking a closer look... Isn't he trembling the slightest bit?

All of a sudden, our attentions were caught when we heard the annoyed groans the leader was emitting, as he eagerly scratched his neck.

"If only I had Nomu...! That guy... Would have been able to go up against him without thinking about anything!", he said as his voice tensed up, as he started going berserk.

Kurogiri started talking to the leader in a quiet voice, a possible attempt at calming him down. Though I couldn't make out a single word he said to him.

Seeing his attempts at calming the leader have worked, the leader lowered his hands, as he looked back at All Might. His eyes darkened.

I turned around as I heard commotion behind us, as the others in the team did the same. One by one, the thugs started to stand up slowly, gaining back their ground. We'll have to entrust All Might to handle the bad guys, we'll take on the thugs, as well as help out others, if we can find them that is.

"All Might will do something about the main bad guys. Let's go help the others!", Kirishima pointed out as he hardened his arms.