.five; season 2.

• • •

• • •

4904 words

"Midoriya is out of bounds! Todoroki advances to the semifinals!" Midnight yelled loudly, as she stood in shock, due to the massive destruction the two of them have caused the stadium, as well as each other.

As the cloudy arena cleared out, I saw Midoriya, whose overwhelmed body fell on the ground, going out cold.
As for Todoroki, the clothes which covered his left side almost burned off completely. So he let it all out, huh. Though I get it. Not having used it since his childhood, he will have to get used to it... That is if he won't have second thoughts about the flames. I doubt that he wouldn't. And if I know one thing for sure, he won't use it for the next round. Maybe completely let it out of the rest of the tournament.

Todoroki walked back, as Midoriya was taken back by a medical bed, immediately going to Recovery Girl. Oh, Midoriya... You have outdone yourself. Too far this time. And even going as far as letting your opponent win... I do believe that Midoriya's actions were correct, however, that still doesn't change the fact that he helped his enemy. Someone who declared a war to him...

Deciding to stay in my seat, I believe it was for the best to leave Todoroki be, for now. He'll indeed need time to think about his other half, which he was convinced to use.

— — — — — — — —

Iida - Shiozai: Winner: Iida

— — — — — — — —

I was waiting in the second player waiting room, as Iida and Shiozai battled.
Having a tactic in mind, what to use against Tokoyami, that is, if it gets to that point. I have been thinking how to execute that plan, and it seems it is complete.

The same guy from before, who called me and Ashido burst through the door, as he let me know, it was my turn, against Tokoyami.

Standing up from my seat, I exhaled sharply, as I walked out of the door. Tokoyami walked past me, as I said "Looking forward to the fight."

"Likewise." he replied as neither of us looked back, and continued our journey towards the enterances.

Arriving at the enterance, the light which illuminated the little hallway was almost too bright. Squeezing my eyes slightly, as I stepped out into the arena, as the crowd almost immediately responded by cheering loudly. At the other end, I saw Tokoyami walk towards the stage with his hands in his pockets.

"Oh my! Now, this will be the fight of the century! Two shadow-type users against each other? I'm looking forward for this one!" Present Mic yelled loudly, as it was so loud, I swear, it could make someone's eardrums burst.