.four; season 2.

• • •

• • •

8230 words

(So just to quickly explain what I did for the final battle, I decided that in the Obstacle Course, Aoyama wasn't able to make it into the Top 42, so he couldn't compete in the Calvary Battle. Kaminari as of joined Shinso' team, instead of Aoyama. So the protagonist will compete instead of 'Aoyama'. Hope it was understandable!)

—————————————————-

"Now that lunch is over, it's finally time to reveal the last game! But before that, there's good news for all of you who didn't make it to the finals! This is just the sports festival! So we've prepared recreational games that everyone can participate in, too!" Present Mic reassured the ones who 'failed'.

Walking into the stadium again with the class, I noticed as the girls were all dressed up in cheerleader outfits, which Kaminari and Mineta tricked them into in the lunch break. They said that everyone would have to wear the cheerleading clothes to do a cheer battle in the afternoon. Honestly, I couldn't believe they really fell for their schemes. They should know by now, those two suffer from puberty the most, and show it the most as well.

"We've even brought real cheerleaders from America to liven things up! But wait... Huh? What's the matter Class A? What kind of fan service is that?" Present Mic asked cockily.

And their expressions were priceless. They all seemed to be deeply displeased and at discomfort with the energy that was created in the studio. Well what can I say, you just shouldn't trust those two when it comes down to things as these.

Since the Calvary Battle, I haven't really spoken to Todoroki. I decided to give him time, though it seemed pointless. Since it is most probably the same as before - Him rejecting the fire Quirk. Which is his.

"All right, everyone! Let's have fun competing in the recreational games! When that's over, the sixteen from the four teams that made it to the final round will duke it out tournament style, one-on-one!" Present Mic explained.

"I'm gonna stand on the stage that I watch every year on TV!" Kirishima exclaimed in an excited manner.

"Was it a tournament last year?" Mina asked as she looked around.

"It's different every year, but there's a one-on-one competition every year. Last year, it was a sports chanbara match." Sero explained with a smile plastered across his face.

True, one-on-one battles take place every year. I wonder what kind of match it will be though.

"Now, let's draw lots to determine the bracket. Once the bracket is determined, we'll have the recreational games and then start! The sixteen finalists can choose wether or not they want to participate in the recreation. I'm sure some of you want to rest and save your strength." Midnight explained as she held up a box which read 'Lots'.