.six; season 2.

• • •

• • •

5053 words

My eyes slowly fluttered open, as the light which illuminated the room was blinding my eyes, which the last thing they have seen was utter darkness.
Squeezing them together somewhat, it wasn't too long before I was able to completely get used to the blinding light, as I had realized, I was in a nursing room.

At first I was confused by the fact that I was in one, but then I recalled the events.

My body had overheated, and I must've lost consciousness. And I had lost to... Bakugo.

And the next thing I remembered, was the sight of my parents... They agitated me this much, that they pushed me to my own limits?

Do those two think I owe them anything? All they have been since my birth was a constant headache, without an end to it.

I had taken it as a priority not to see them again, it doesn't matter how childish it sounds. I just... Can't bare the sight of my biological parents. Everytime I do, that childhood trauma creeps up on me. And it isn't the most amazing feeling, nor memories.

I sat up in the nursing bed, as I noticed that my body temperature had evened up already. Probably big thanks to Recovery Girl.
Rubbing my tired eyes slightly, my eyes landed on my half burnt uniform that I still wore. The right side was almost completely burnt off, even to the point where... well... those show. Though I had worn flame-conducting undergarments, so nothing would've revealed anyway. But it's an uncomfortable thought.
Shaking that feeling off, I noticed that there was a new uniform waiting on the table beside the nursing bed, as I took the chance of being alone in the room, to change.

As I finished changing, it's like on command, Recovery Girl came through the door, only to ask how I was feeling.

"I'm feeling great. Thank you, Recovery Girl." I said as I looked at her through my exhausted expression.

"That's what I'm here for. But now, young lady, the results have arrived, and you have officially made it as the third place. Congratulations!" Recovery Girl announced, as she sat in her chair.

I... Missed Todoroki's and Bakugo's fight...? How long was I out for... But I wanted to see their battle.

Though I am happy that I made it as the third place, however, who won, then?

"Todoroki's in second place, and Bakugo completed as number one." Recovery Girl said, it's as if she could read my mind.

Bakugo had won? And Todoroki had lost to him? I... That's a shocker. I'm pretty sure it should've been the other way around, but something might've happened, which I didn't witness, in that case.