[45] Siblings love

Scarlett

The entire college was buzzing with news of Damon and Norah being engaged.

"I suddenly have this feeling of bunking classes today. " Norah muttered walking alongside me. Each and every eyes averted in our direction when we passed the corridor.

After picking up my books from the locker, I turned towards Norah, "How does it feel to be engaged?" I enquired.

A ghost of smile laced her face as her eyes gleamed with happiness, "When it's your first love you are engaged to — it feels like a fairytale. I'm just so eager to get married already! " She gushed making me giggle.

"Me too... " A voice came from behind. I swirl around to come face to face with Damon and Xavier. Smiling brightly, Damon took few steps towards norah and pecked her cheek.
For a brief second my eyes stared at couple in front of me and then my eyes darted back towards the only person who is capable of making my heart flutter, the one person who takes my breath away every time I see him.

Xavier lips twitched when he registered me checking him out. I shamelessly ogled at him even if he caught me red handed. Moving in my direction he lowered his body to my level and smiled tugging my heartstrings.

"Oh kiss already..." Norah playful rung in my ears. Before I could turn and give her an answer Xavier leaned in and pecked my lips leaving me startled.

I hastily look around to see people whispering looking in our direction. I roll my eyes and huff, "Here goes my dream of graduating without being a hot topic on Winterville High gossip again!"

"You're already a hot topic!" Damon chuckled pushing forward his phone in my direction.

It had Xavier and I's picture.

"Amazing " I roll my eyes walking away with Xavier trailing behind me.

"So are you free in the afternoon?" He asked throwing his hand on my shoulder and pulling me closer to him.

"Depends on where you want to take me?"

"Nowhere just your home... You know we can cuddle and kiss and —" Before he could complete his sentence I elbowed making him yelp in pain.

"Jesus Women... You should've listened to me at least. I was about to say 'and watch a movie '... " I wriggle my nose and narrowed my eyes, "I am so sorry Xavier. Did you get hurt?!" I press my palms flat against his well build abdomen.

I could literally feel his muscular abs with my palms. Heat sweeped all over my face while my heart lurched skipping a beat.

"As much as I love your hands on my body; I think this isn't correct place. Everyone's eyes are on us scar... " Xavier hushed voice and his hot breath hit the skin below my ear.