[21] Mission kat-jas

Scarlett

Scarlett

We all sat in the third row watching the auditions.

Norah stepped up on stage and next second Damon whistled so loudly.

What's wrong with this fella? He is always over excited when it comes to norah!

I leaned closer to Xavier who was sitting on my right side, "Protect your girl! I think Damon has hots for her " I giggled.

Xavier smirked leaning backwards, " Should I be worried?! " He questioned back.

"You are mental dude! I said Damon is attracted towards your girl and you are so chillax " I shrugged.

"Now now sweetheart, I can't control his emotions right? At the end of the day heart wants what it wants... " He winked

Before I could reply , the person on stage started speaking.

Hello friends! As you all know our Xavier and Damon is going to be Orlando and Oliver. I would leave the selection of Rosalind and celia according to audience wish. So nominees are :
◆ Norah Candace
◆ Lucia Stark
◆ Aviva Jones
◆ Catherine Thomas
◆ Brittany Sean
◆ Amia Custon
◆ Scarlett Henderson ...
Please vote next to your favorite girl and the role you want them to play at winterville high gossip new post : Choose your girl!!

My eyes went wide out of shock when I heard my name. Who on earth registered my name?

I snapped my head in the direction of Xavier who himself was more shocked than I was.

"Don't tell me you did this?! " I yelled at him.
"Scar! I swear I didn't do this..." He blurted batting his eyes.
I turn to look at damon who raised his hands in air shaking his head.

My eyes finally trailed back to my traitor best friend Katniss lightwood who was enjoying popcorn while giving me a cheesy smile.

"Why would you do that kat?! " I stood straight.
"I already told you my reason. I want to see you together " She pointed her finger at Damon and me.

Instead of voting , types of comments we received on choose your girl post are —

DamonScarlett
XavierNorah

At the end it was decided that I was going play the role of celia and norah is going to play the role of rosalind.

Way to go with my acting skills!

●●●●

"Why don't we watch some movie tonight?! " I suggested grasping katniss arm.