[9] dance competition.

Scarlett

I place the letter along with rest and went to take shower.

"Morning." I chirped once I was out of restroom.

"Good morning " Katniss replied rubbing her eyes, finally madam woke up from her beauty sleep.

I place the flowers in the vase.
"Oh..!! you got flowers again.?" She asked walking in my direction.

"Yes " I sighed

"I just want to know this person, he is head over heels in love with you " She joked smirking at me.

"I don't think so " I rolled my eyes.

"When is your competition.? " She asked smelling the flowers
"At 11:50 "

"Okay I will try coming, I have meeting at 11:30 , anyways I know you are going to win this" She said moving towards washroom.

I hope so.! I want to win this.!

                            ◕◕◕◕◕

I scan the entire auditorium searching for Jason. He said he will try coming. He also had some meeting to attend just like Katniss.

Seriously.? Both the people I need right now aren't here.

Someone placed their hand on my shoulder. I jumped a little and turned around.

"Seriously Damon.? I was scared as hell " My breathing became uneven.

"Chill, whom were you searching for.? Jason? He isn't gonna come. He is struck with princi " He slipped his hands inside pockets.

"Oh." My face instantly fell. "Hey hey, don't worry he sent me here "
I smiled at him " Thanks "

My name was called on stage as mine was the last performance, most of the people have already left the auditorium.

I bowed my head and then started my dance.

My spirit comes to life when I dance. My soul is soothed. I release energy.I show the world I am strong when I dance. I feel strong when I dance.

Dance is a way to the Divine.

Loneliness pushed me towards dance. I spent most of the time dancing and HE MADE ME LOVE CONTEMPORARY DANCE..!