[34] A bet for xavier.

Scarlett

Scarlett

I , Katniss and norah ran upstairs were most girls of our college were standing watching the race.

Xavier and Sebastian were neck to neck in the race.

"I so want xavier to win " Katniss chirped winking at me. I told her about the conversation that happened yesterday and dude she is way more excited than I am.

"I thought you didn't like xavier?! " Norah questioned eyeing Katniss in suspicious way.

"I DON'T but today I want him to win " She giggled throwing her hand on my shoulder.

"Girls I bet on Xavier " One girl in the crowd yelled.
"Me too " Said another.

"I will go for Sebastian " Said the third girl reclining on the railing.

"Just words no money? C'mon girls why don't you bet some dollars ?! " Katniss interrupted making everyone look at her.

" Bet some dollars and do what? Give it to Xavier or Sebastian...No Katniss,we ain't dumb like you to do such shits." Jessica said making all other girls around her laugh.

Jessica and Katniss they don't get along since the time they entered the college.

Katniss being Katniss who doesn't lose any argument smirked, "I knew you would speak something stupid... I was about to continue but then you decided to jump into unfinished sentence — what else can I expect from a dumb like you. " Katniss rolled her eye making me chuckle.

Jessica threw daggers in my direction which I just shrugged it off.

"One guy wins and whoever is successful in getting a kiss from the winning guy grabs the money! " Katniss announced and my eyes went wide.

She didn't say that?

"I think that's a bad idea " I muttered biting my lips.

"Even I feel so " Norah added.

"In that case Norah will win the money if the winner is Xavier. She is his girlfriend and he seems pretty serious about their relationship " One girl in the crowd put forth her point.

Katniss looked at me with playful smile on her face. She is upto something.

"Norah and I ain't going to participate " Katniss pouted batting her eyelids.

"About the kiss. I don't think Xavier will kiss anyone of us. " Jessica stated fanning her face.

"He won't kiss you plastic doll that's for sure... Kiss doesn't mean the kiss, it can be a friendly kiss on cheek " Katniss said making jessica boil with anger.

"Whoever wants to participate , it's fifteen dollars per person "

I pulled Katniss and Norah along with me.

"What the hell was that? What is Xavier ? An auction material? " I place my hand on my hips staring at Katniss with my brows furrowed.

"I just helped you sky. You can shop so many dresses from the money you win from this bet " Katniss said, I gaze at her with confusion.

"What are you speaking kat?! " Norah asked, she too seemed as muddled as I was.

"My lovely friends, if Xavier kisses my little girl sky then it's obvious she will win the bet amount too " Katniss stated making me chock on my saliva.

Norah glared at Katniss for good few seconds and sighed, "Xavier is my boyfriend Katniss. You can't expect me to allow Xavier to kiss her. "

"So? You want someone else to win the money and are you okay with someone else kissing your boyfriend " Katniss countered, she never ever losses any argument. I don't know how she is controlling herself in Jason matter.

"I just don't want to discuss about this matter... This is so awkward " Norah chuckled biting her lip.

I batted my eyelids thunderstruck. Why is Norah laughing? I mean I would have killed Katniss by now if she had suggested this idea of my boyfriend kissing someone else in front of my eyes.

"Girls, I need to bet... " Katniss ran towards the crowd and yelled, "Fifteen dollars in the name of Scarlett Henderson"

"She is going be death of me " I mumbled palming my face.

"I like her... She is really very jovial. " Norah commented looking at Katniss with amusement  dancing in her eyes.

The sound of tire screeching echoed in the Hall making us all run towards the railing. Xavier had crossed the line and finally won the competition and BET.

Oh boy! I'm in trouble.

Pulling away the thoughts about bet, I applauded and cheered.

Xavier unfastened his helmet and shook his head a little making the baby hairs fall on his forehead almost touching electrifying ocean blue eyes. He smiled as his glorious dimple popped out making me look at him in awe.
He always makes me numb with his killer looks.

As if he had sensed my gaze, his head snapped up in our direction. Throwing his signature smile he winked making all the girls there gasp and yell ‘awwww’ in unison.

We strolled downstairs as Xavier went on stage to finally drop the red flag and announce the commencement of the annual fest meet of Winterville High 2020.

I, Norah, Katniss, jason and Damon were waiting for Xavier to join us at the cafeteria.

"What's up with all the girls today? They are being extra sweet and extra clingy " Xavier stated plopping down on chair next to mine.

"Oh it's nothing. Did anyone ask you for a kisssss? " Katniss questioned sipping her coffee extra dramatically.

"Surprisingly Yes. Not one but some three girls... I wonder what happened suddenly?" Xavier shrugged grasping my cold coffee and drinking it.

"Bet happened " Norah chuckled, making all the three boys stare at her in confusion.

"Bet? What sort of bet is this? " Damon asked leaning forward in his chair.

"Time will answer... I'm sure Scarlett will win it " Katniss winked at me making me gasp. I threw my bag in her direction which only made her to burst out laughing.

Can't she just keep quite for heaven's sake.

"Anyways I and damon had also bet on something right? " Xavier asked raising his brow.

No. No. Not in front of Jason.

"Damon didn't even participate in the race" I said hurriedly before anyone could speak.

"That's not my problem " Xavier reclined backwards throwing his hand around my shoulder casually.

"Yeah, I guess he won " Damon also supported Xavier.
All the while Norah kept quiet keenly observing everyone.

"Xavier, do you have any idea what you are saying? Norah is sitting right in front of you " I whisper yelled at Xavier but made sure my voice was only heard by him.

"She didn't react a bit scar... You should have understood by now that her feelings are more reclined towards Damon and not me... Anyways apart from all this — all I care for now is about the kiss. So when am I getting it ?! " He asked gazing at me with smile plastered on his face.

❤..

A/N : Who is gonna win the bet... Katniss is sure a match maker!