[33] Norah feelings.

Scarlett

Scarlett

"Where are they?" Norah was biting her nails whilst walking to and fro.

"God norah! Can you sit down already? You have been walking to and fro from past ten minutes " We are waiting for Xavier and Damon. They are in changing room as they are getting ready for bike race.

"I'm scared " Norah breathed slumping down on chair next to me, " I'm scared of death... I'm scared of losing my loved ones. " She buried her face in her palm.

"Race and speed it reminds me about my accident. Believe it or not that accident changed my life completely. I can't leave Xavier to participate in this competition cause I love him and I'm scared that I will lose him " Norah said looking at the ceiling.

God of heaven! This girl is so much in love with Xavier.
I felt a pang in my chest when I heard her sentence. Biting my inner cheek I clenched my hand tightly.

What am I doing with Norah? Even after knowing about their relationship I'm still hoping that one day I and Xavier can be together. This is so wrong!

She is in love with Xavier from past three years - way before even I got to know Xavier. I can't just barge in and destroy their relationship.

"Hey, where are you lost?! " Katniss flickered her finger in front of my eyes.

"Umm... Nothing " I shook my head standing up.

Katniss didn't buy my lie, she narrowed her eyes and was about to ask something when Xavier voice pierced in my ears. I snap my head in his direction.

Xavier looked at me and gave me a candied smile.
Norah sprinted towards Xavier and hugged him, "Xavier, I don't feel good about this race " She muttered burying her face in his chest.

I peered at them without fluttering my eyes. Xavier rubbed her back trying to soothe her.

"Hey " He whispered pulling himself away from her, "It's gonna be okay. It's just a competition " He cupped her face and kissed her cheek making her giggle.

My breath was caught in my chest, I couldn't breathe properly. Tears welled up in my eyes. I felt as if someone has torn my heart apart. I held the hem of my dress firmly thinking it will ease my pain which had erupted in my heart.

"Sky, you shouldn't be sad or hurt. Norah is his girlfriend " Katniss voice broke the trail of my thoughts.

I know that! I know it damn very well...

"Where is Damon " Norah asked.

I blinked few times and gulped the lump formed in my throat.
Xavier finally averted his gaze in my direction. I gave him a small smile and looked away. There is no way in hell I'm going to look at him cause I very well know I will breakdown.