[14] Double date.

Scarlett

Scarlett

"Are you alright?" Katniss held my hand and pulled me away from the crowd.
"I guess " I shook my head, "I am afraid I am ailing, I better get back to my room "I say pressing my lips in a straight line.

"Yeah, Umm... sky? Did Xavier do something?!" She asked with puzzled look plastered on her face.

"No, I was bit antsy at the start but then later I was sedate!" I grumbled fidgeting with my fingers.

"Oh that's cool then, let's get back to your room! " She sighed in relief. We both turned around only to face Jason who was burning like fireball.

"Jason I - " I started but was abruptly cut off by him "Save it Scarlett! And both of you follow me right now "he roared walking away.

"We are so dead! " I whispered looking at kat whose eyes were wide open.
"I have never seen Jason looking at me with so much hatred and today" She held my hand tightly "I am frightened he will slap me right across my face "

"What's wrong?" Xavier voice came from besides me making hair behind my neck stand erect.

"Jason saw us, more worse I think he heard our conversation" Kat babbled biting her lips.

"Shit! " Damon cursed, "let's go behind him before he snaps at us in front of everyone."

All four of us walked inside the room, Jason was pacing around and we when he saw us his jaws clenched, "Before I lose my calm and kill one of you, tell me what happened in that freaking room"

I didn't have guts to speak so I decided to keep my mouth shut.

"Actually I insisted sky and xavier to play the game " Katniss started but stopped when jason yelled at her, "Are you freaking kidding me? " He gripped her arms pulling her closer to him "You know about that scumbag and what my sister underwent before, yet you choose to take Scarlett with you! You want to die? Just die alone, don't you dare drag my sister along with you!! I am warning you Katniss, I would destroy everyone of you,if my sister will cry once more ! "I know it's jason brotherly love which is speaking right now but the way he warned Katniss was barbarous.

He jerked her away from him, tears rolled down from her cheeks.
Nobody had bone to question jason, he was furious.

"I left my sister in your care " Jason pointed his finger towards Damon, who gulped giving him a sorry look, "I told her not to play seven minutes in heaven with Xavier " He informed.

Is Damon crack? Why would you confess that it in front of fuming jason?

Without waiting for another second, jason fist landed on Xavier jaws making him jerk backwards and yelp in pain.

"God! Jason " I ran towards him holding his arm.

"I think I deserve this " Xavier placed his finger on the corner of his lips wiping the blood.

"You deserve more! Next time I will kill you if I see you near her, I don't freaking care if I will find myself behind bars after doing it " He announced.

◕◕◕◕

"Are you sure jason will be okay with me crashing at your place?" Kat questioned, she is taken aback from the outburst which happened few days before.

"Yes, I told you I gave him a huge lecture after that night and he promised , he won't lose his calm until it's something serious! " I replied linking my arm with hers.

"Okay then, I am going to on a date tonight with Xavier " She started, to be honest I felt a pang in my heart, "I need to select something good from your closet " She had that dreamy look in her eyes.

"Yeah, sure. Anyways even I am going on a date with Damon tonight"

We started getting ready for our so called date! I really really I don't come across Xavier today.

I decided to wear a grey colored one piece dress and matched it with simple chocker type necklace. I curled my hair a little at the end leaving it to cascade till my waist.

"Wow! You are looking so damn hot! " Katniss gave me a flattery remark

Damon picked me up after some 20 minutes and thanks to heaven he came before Xavier could come to pick Katniss.

We were sitting at our table ready to order our food when the door of the restaurant opened and there entered the only man I didn't want to see today!!!

He was looking breath taking handsome specially when he ran his finger through his hair.He practically made all the heads snap in his direction and not to forget how girls were ogling at him.I was dazzled by his charm.

His eyes swept across the entire restaurant until they met my eyes, his eyes glittered with satisfaction.
He lazily let his eyes roam all over my now sitting body sending chills run down my spine. I shift a little in my position feeling a bit conscious about my looks tonight.
As he starts moving towards our direction, an apprehensive feeling crept in my stomach making me bite my lower lip.

"Look who we have here?!" Xavier announced, "Are you following us?" Damon questioned.

"Us? Who is us here?!" Xavier asked placing his hands on the table and looking directly into my eyes.
"Speak to me, leave her alone " Damon rebuked standing up.

"Can you guys stop it already? I seriously don't want to encounter another scene here in public." I suggested glancing at the surrounding.

Damon and Xavier had already attracted a huge amount of audience interest.

"She is right guys!" Katniss said placing her hand on Xavier arm.

"Hello, Mr.Thorn ,your reservation table is at the corner but this table " the attender pointed at the table right besides us "is unreserved, if you want to sit here I can arrange both the table for all of you " He suggested and Xavier face lit up "Yeah, that would be better " Xavier replied grinning.

Damon was fuming with anger,"Damon please don't lose your calm..." I whispered standing besides him.

❤...

Don't forget to vote and comment🖤