[8] A bitter guess.

Scarlett

Scarlett

We walk into kitchen to come across jason who was drinking water and crap he wasn't wearing his shirt. To be honest! He has quite impressive body.

I turn to face Kat , she was scanning my brother in a very inappropriate manner. I elbowed her " Stop eye raping my brother already?"

"Don't you think he is hot. " She whispered while ogling at my brother.

"He has good body but my definition of hot includes much more things and I have never seen my brother in that manner," I said dragging her to dinner table.

"But he isn't my brother right.? " She winked at me.

"Don't you have that new hottie now, why are you behind my brother huh??" I asked stuffing cookie into my mouth.

Yummm...!!

"Your brother is keeper " Her voice held a sense of sincerity. Sometimes I feel Katniss has some soft corner for my brother.  I just feel!!!

"Don't tell me you like Jason " I said rolling my eyes while munching more cookies into my mouth.

"I do "she announced, I was waiting for her to giggle or laugh cause after cracking jokes like this in serious tone she does either of the two.

I waited...
.. And waited..!

I turn to face her and she was damn serious.
Holy crap!!!

"Please tell me you are joking" I asked looking at her with my eyes wide opened.

"No " She replied plainly.

"Why?! I mean why don't you tell him.? " I would be more than happy if my best friend and brother would be together and I will the crap out of Jason if he ever plays with my kat.

Katniss burst into laughter, what? Mad or what?

"Have you not noticed, he treats me like sister," She rolled her eyes giving me a small smile.
That's true my brother treats her - I mean cares for her just the same way as he cares for me.

"So you didn't tell me about new hottie " I asked hitting her shoulder with mine as she was about to enter my room.

"You will meet him tomorrow. " She laid down on bed typing something on her phone.

"Tell me about him,I just can't wait " I was excited to listen about him.

"Well, what do you want to know " She asked raising an eye brow.

"How does he look.? What did you feel when you saw him for the first time.? What did you guys speak today.? " I was acting like child.