[15] Dinner.

"Sorry! I didn't knew you guys are here, " Katniss mumbled sliding next to me, "I wouldn't have agreed to come here!"

"That's alright!" I gave her a assuring smile and turned my gaze to xavier whose eyes were already looking in my direction.

"Your table is set " the waiter led us to our table.

I sat next to damon and xavier sat exact opposite to me.
Damon handed me menu, "You order first " He smiled, I checked the menu and didn't like anything specifically, "Umm.. You order something. I don't know what to order " I passed him menu.

"You both are acting like couples who are in love " Katniss plopped elbow on the table and rest her chin on her palm while blinking her eyes.

"Oh yea " Damon gave her a endearing smile and wrapped his hand around my shoulder, I opened my eyes wide in shock. "Take our picture " He asked katniss.

"Why not " She replied taking her phone she winked at me, "Sky smile please "

I tried not to look at Xavier even though I could feel his intense on me. I shook all his thought out of my mind and smiled for the picture.

"Perfect!!! " Katniss commented passing her phone to Damon, in the mean time I averted my gaze to look at xavier who had his jaws clenched and he was looking at me with a sombre look plastered on his face.

I gulp blinking my eyes, "Damon! Order something." I started conversation to change the edgy atmosphere.

"Yeah " Damon glanced at the menu, "We will take Spicy Mexican pasta  and shrimp scampi " before I could tell Damon that I can't have sea foods xavier said, "She doesn't eat sea foods if only you knew " He shrugged rolling his eyes.

I don't know if I should be happy or angry on Xavier.
Damon gave me a questioning look and his eyes were almost pleading to say opposite to what xavier said.

"No, People and their taste changes with time. I love sea foods now " I said gritting my teeth at Xavier and giving Damon a sweet smile.

"You heard that!" Damon smirked at Xavier.

I have no freaking idea how I will eat sea foods!
Rest of the time Damon and Katniss were teasing each other while Xavier was busy with his phone.

Our ordered arrived and my palms started sweating. I should eat only to prove Xavier is wrong.

Xavier pushed shrimp recipie in front of me and gestured me to eat. Just by it's smell I was feeling dizzy. Since child hood I don't get along with sea foods. I am not allergic but still I can't eat it.

I glared at xavier, he smirked taking a bite of the food, "It's very tasty Scarlett, you should start eating "

"Scarlett are you sure you are okay with eating sea food?! " Damon questioned placing his hand on mine, "Yeah, I am sure " I said taking fork in my hand. I gulped looking at the food. Taking in a deep breath I took one bite of the food and almost felt like throwing up.