[10] Its him

Scarlett

Scarlett

Xavier...!!!

I felt everything around me has vanished, it's only I and xavier. The air crackled with tension and pent up emotions.

I wasn't sure about the thing around me, I was feeling as if I have been thrown inside a dream - a dream which I was unable to handle.

He stood there at the door, I was unable to believe my eyes.

Everything which he was wearing was black - starting with shirt, jeans, boots, bag and even his damn heart is black.

His eyes were piercing blue, when our eyes met. I felt as if someone punched my stomach.

Why did you come back.. ?!!

My heart was screaming at him. I felt like - the lock which I had used to seal the emotions and pain was broken. It hurts seeing him again. I was sweating profusely.

He hasn't changed a bit - he is still the most handsome guy I have laid my eyes on , he is the only one who takes my breath away each time I look at him. The only person who makes my damn heart flutter.

His jaws were clenched and his eyes were piercing into mine as if he is seeing my soul.
For a second he looked past me and then again he looked at me with pure rage. He clenched his fist.He is angry..! But why.?

I could see nerves pulsating on his temples. He was clenching his teeth tightly which made his jaw line more prominent.I was only used to looking at his affectionate eyes but today his eyes were filled with anger and rage.

Gulp..!

Tears welled up into my eyes, I was holding the hem of my dress tightly to control my emotions. I so badly wanted to run into his arms.

See this is the power of Xavier on me...

'Why did you leave zay, I loved you... ' my mind was screaming.

I was lost in his thought when katniss held my hand and jerked a little. I diverted my gaze on her. Sadness filled in her eyes, she got to know that my biggest nightmare is back in my life and worse of all my best friend is attracted to him.

"Let's go " She mumbled and turned to Xavier " I am going with her, will meet you tomorrow "she was trying hard not to show her anger on him.

I can't believe she is angry on him. I thought she will be sad after knowing the fact that her crush is my ex best friend and my first love or should I say love of my life.

She held my hand firmly and started moving in the direction of door where Xavier was standing.
" Are you okay ? " Damon voice rung in my ears.
Oh I totally forgot he was also here.

"I am okay, I will call you later " I said giving a smile, I tried my level best to give him a genuine smile but to be honest I couldn't.

With each step closer to Xavier, my heart beat was increasing and my breathe was becoming uneven. I held the trophy so tightly that my knuckles were turning pale.
The moment I was two steps away from Xavier, he moved one step away from the door with one of his hand in pocket and other let loose.
I took one more step closer to him and was welcomed by his scent.
God...!!!! I missed him so much. I missed his lemon and honey aroma. My grip on Katniss hand increased. When I was right next to him all my buried emotions rushed back with heavy force. I closed my eyes to control my tears, I so badly wanted to turn slightly and take a look at him.

My heart was screaming asking me to at least look at him once..!
Only once..!!
My mind was warning me not to. And this time I decided to listen to my mind.

When I about to exit the door, my hand slightly brushed against his. My breathe hitched. Lump formed in my throat. I inhale deeply. With that he once again became the king of my silly heart.

my damn heart fluttered again...! Only for Xavier.
What have you done to me Xavier? Why can't I hate you..?

I walked swiftly until I crossed the corridor and very next moment I plopped on the ground and started crying silently.
No I can't take it.. I can't..!!
Katniss pulled me into her arms.

"Shh..! Baby you are strong remember. He can't affect you " She cooed me.
"Then - then why I - I am I crying, why is - it hurting me " I stammered.

"That is because you saw him after long time. I am sure after this you won't cry, it's okay to cry once.. I am sure you are over him " She omforted me.
"Sure.? " I asked like a small child
"Yes sky.. "

❤..