[28] Drunk scarlett

Third person pov

Third person pov

Xavier let out a chuckle looking at drunk scarlett. She would never ever admit that xavier is cute when she is sober.

Scarlett eyes were keenly observing his dimple. She slowly raised her hand towards his face and poked a finger in his cheek.

"Dimpleeee I love it zay " She gushed grinning ear to ear.

"Yeah you do " Xavier winked at her.

Scarlett breath hitched when Xavier winked at her. That bloody wink did wonders in her stomach.

She gasped placing her palm on her mouth, "Kat did you see? He just winked at me "

"We shouldn't have let her drink. She is a mess! " Norah commented looking at Scarlett state.

"I am going to record all her confessions... She surely needs to see them " Katniss took her phone.

Scarlett just rolled her eyes at them and turned to face Xavier. She shifted towards the edge of her chair.

Opening her arms widely she smiled at xavier, "Zay why are you standing so far from me " She made puppy like eyes.

Xavier was stunned with the bold attitude of Scarlett. He took a stride in her direction and in no time he was standing in between her legs.

"Scar you are so drunk that you don't know what you are speaking. I would be lying if I say I don't like this side of yours " He muttered tugging a rogue strand hair behind her ear. His eyes gazed at this blue eyed beauty in front of him.

Scarlett wrapped her hand around his neck and scrunched her nose, "hehe! I'm not drunkkk xavier, I'm a bit tipppsyy " She slurred bringing her face dangerously close to xavier.

Xavier swallowed hard when he felt Scarlett breath on his face. His adam apple rolled up and down which didn't go unnoticed by Scarlett.

She narrowed her eyes at him, "Are you thirsty? You adam apple is rolling " She giggled running her finger on his throat.

Shutting his eyes for a second, xavier inhaled deeply.

"Scarlett, I think we should go back home..." Xavier averted his gaze away from pulp lips of Scarlett which were dangerously close to his.

"I just came! " She huffed tearing her hands off xavier. Turning in her chair a little she grasped another shot but before she could chuck it down xavier snatched it from her.

"No more Scarlett " His voice was stern.

Scarlett gazed at him with her skittish orbs and suddenly her eyes filled with tears till the brim of her eyelids.

"Shit! " Xavier cursed under his breath, "Scar what's wrong? " He snaked one of his hand around her waist and with another he cupped her face.

"You don't like me... You always scold me... You you always fightttt with me. " She whispered lowering her head. Scarlett was very hurt that xavier snapped at her even she wasn't at fault.

Letting out a sigh Xavier looked at katniss and norah. Katniss was chuckling whilst recording video while norah had confusion laced on her face.

Xavier leaned closer to scarlett ear "Baby I wasn't scolding you... I was just asking you not to drink anymore " He cooed her.

"Really?! " Scarlett pouted resting her head on his chest.

"Hmm " He gave her a nod.

Scarlett wrapped her hands around his waist while humming a song.

"Xavier why don't we go and dance? Katniss will be here with Scarlett " Norah spoke after a long time.

"Norah I can't leave her like this " Xavier caressed Scarlett hair. He was happy that at least drunk Scarlett doesn't despise him.

"C'mon Xavier she is going to be fine" Norah was bit disturbed witnessing the scene in front of her eyes. The way xavier was coaxing scarlett aggravated her.

She had never seen this side of xavier. When she used to get drunk earlier all xavier did was tell her not to speak and he acted very strict. He always pointed out how he hates handling her drunk state.He never spoke with such sweetness to her.

"Please " Norah pouted tugging his shirt sleeves.

Scarlett noticed how norah was acting cute in front of Xavier. Without thinking twice she yelled "Nooo....  My xavier will only dance with me "

Before xavier could speak anything, Scarlett got down from her chair and pulled xavier towards dance floor.

There was slow song playing in the background.

Scarlett wrapped her hands around his neck and smiled, "I- I didn't leave her to take you away from me" She studied xavier which was emotionless. She was expecting him to smile but instead he just kept staring at her. Does this mean he doesn't want to dance with her?

Frowning she asked, "You don't want to dance with me? "

"I want to... " He trailed off pulling her more closer to him. "Remember you made me do this. I controlled myself a lot " Xavier dipped his face closer to scarlett.

He grabbed her waist and brought her body closer to his. Both of their bodies were connecting to the beating tempo of the music.

As he keep staring at her, she felt that they are alone on dance floor. Time seemed to stop.

How she wished this moment to last forever.
Xavier spins her around while his hand wrapped around her stomach. His breath is closer to neck making her feel hot.

She slowly turns around to face him, her eyes gaze at those electrifying blue eyes. She lowered her gaze towards his lips, she swallowed hard biting her lips. She leaned closer to his lips, their lips almost brushing against each other, "What will you do if I kiss you?! " She asked with a feeble voice. Her lips parted a bit almost touching his lips.

"What do you want me to do? " Xavier caressed her cheek with his knuckles.

Scarlett closed her eyes and pressed her lips against his. Xavier stood like a rock just when he was about to pull her closer she pushed him away.

"What's wrong?! " Xavier held her arm looking at her with concern.

"I want to - " She pressed her palm on her lips and ran away from there.

"Scarlett " Xavier ran behind her.

Scarlett swiftly ran towards the washroom and emptied her stomach on commod.

"Scarlett are you inside?! " Xavier asked standing in front of the door.

"Xavier can you call Katniss " She answered while throwing up again.

After emptying her stomach, she came out ,after gargling her mouth and washed her face.

"Ah! I felt like shit " She sighed resting her head against the wall.

"Come out and rest for sometime " Katniss held her arm helping her to walk properly.

Xavier was sitting on couch while his eyes were plastered on the washroom door.

"Now that you have seen she is okay can we dance? " Norah asked once Scarlett plopped down on couch.

Xavier hesitated to answer Norah.

"I think you should enjoy. I am fine now... Katniss you can also go. I want to stay alone for sometime " Scarlett announced closing her eyes.

❤...