[7] Just a glance

Scarlett

I woke up early cause I had to practice for my dance competition.
When I entered my room I saw Katniss turning left and right looking at her reflection in the mirror.

She painted her nails in black, gave her eyes a smoky look and finally painted her lips with blood red lipstick.
She is hot.. I don't know who is this guy, who has caught her attention to this level!

"Sky, tell me how do I look..? " She asked spinning once.
"Like always beautiful" I replied searching for a dress to wear.

Before I used to wear over sized clothes , I didn't want people to look at me but now I wear clothes of my size not to impress people but it builds a sense of confidence within me. I wear clothes in which I am comfortable, clothes which give me a feel that I'm beautiful. Earlier I used to braid my hair everyday cause my hair were too long. Now after getting a haircut, my hair falls till my waist forming cascade of curls at the end. So I usually pull my hair into a ponytail or sometimes into a bun.

I wore pink top paired with black jeans.I brushed my hair into ponytail and finally applied my lip gloss.
Katniss was still doing her makeup.
Ugh..! She takes a lot of time.

"Kat I will wait for you in the car " I said vacating the room.
I take keys of my brand new porshe 911 car which dad gifted me on my birthday.
I love bikes but dad doesn't buy one for me, according to him going by car is safe.

It was not only Katniss who is hooked by this new guy but each and every girl of our college.

Everywhere people are speaking about the mystery boy. I wonder what magic he has done to girls of our college.
Today the class is extra boring , I scribble on my book while looking outside. Without katniss classes sucks!

She had some meeting to attend. Oh! I forgot to mention Kat is cheering girls leader.

It was lunch time, I was sitting alone sipping chocolate milkshake and scrolling through insta feed. I heard scraping sound,I look up to see it was Katniss.
She looks exhausted.

"You know these meetings sucks"She took milkshake from my hand and gulped down.

"Want something to eat.? " I ask slipping my phone inside my bag.

"Sandwich and coke " She said, placing her head on the table.

After having lunch, we didn't have any class. So I went to dance room to practice and Katniss went in search of the new guy..
When I was practising I felt like someone is watching me, I went out to see if someone is there but there was none.
Strange..!

I was exhausted by the time I completed my dance practice.
I sent a quick text to Kat.

Me -  Kat, If ua done flirting wid new hottie meet me at parking in 5.

Kat - New hottie has name n will meet u at ua place, he is gonna drop me today.. Winking..!!

Me - Oh ua so quick gal, anyways gotta go bye.

I grab chocolates and burger before heading back home.
It was almost 7pm , I was sitting in the balcony looking at sky.

Our Street is very silent and calm. No one usually gets out of their house. Advantage of living in a posh area. All the houses in our street are as big as ours. But the house next to ours is Huge..
From past 2 years the house is empty.
I was dreaming about my future, when I heard car tyres screeching sound. I look down to see navy blue sports car.

Wow.. car is sexy.

I hear a high pitch giggling sound, oh I know this voice. It's Kat. She got down from the passenger seat and waved at him.
The new hottie owns nice car. I don't know about other things but he has good taste when it comes to cars.

I ran downstairs, you know  I am curious to see him..! When I opened the door, he started his car.

I missed it again....

He struck his hand outside the window and waved at her.

"Oh my god.! I can't believe this " Katniss exclaimed keeping hand on her chest right above her heart.

"Okay stop being dramatic. This doesn't suit you. Grandma prepared cookies, wanna have some " I asked her running my tongue on my lower lip.

"What are we waiting for " She held my hand and we walked inside.

❤...