10

-
MARCH 26
Time: 9:20pm
-

"So would you ever go back home?" Josiah asked Jaya as they laid on the bed of the room Jaya was staying in.

Jaya looked at him and shrugged her shoulders. "I mean of course to see my mom but I don't know about staying there" She mumbled and Josiah nodded.

"So what are you going to do? Stay here in this lady's house for the rest of your pregnancy or life" He said and Jaya sighed looking away.

"I don't know Siah I'm still trying to figure all that out" She said laying back on the bed as she stared up at the ceiling.

"Listen I won't ever not be by you but Jaya you are pregnant with twins and you don't have a permanent living space" He said and she groaned.

"I know I know. I was thinking about going to my aunt's place in Georgia" She said and Josiah raised his eyebrow.

"Jaya that's like a six hour drive if it's even that"

"Tell me what to do Josiah then because I'm not of ideas" Jaya snapped as she sat up, looking over at him.

"Come home because at least you will fucking have a roof over your head" He fired and Jaya frowned.

"You know I can't do that"

"I don't know what to do here either Jaya" He sighed as he ran a hand down his face.

"Just support me" Jaya said in a soft voice as she looked at him. He stared at her and nodded his head.

"You right"

"Hey y'all there's a party at the dorms y'all want to come?" Roman asked as he walked into the room. Jaya looked at Josiah who looked back at her.

"I'm okay but y'all have fun" Jaya said and Josiah looked at him.

"You should go" She said to Josiah who looked back at her with a frown.

"I don't want to go to no college party" Josiah rolled his eyes making Jaya raise her eyebrow.

"Don't lie"

"You right but I don't want to leave you alone" she rolled her eyes and pushed him off the bed making him fall with a hard thud.

"Go to the damn party" she said and he glared at her as he picked himself up off the floor.

"Okay mother" He sassed and Jaya stuck her tongue out at him. He left the room after Roman while Jaya yawned, silently deciding to take a nap.

She stood up to take her pants off and pulled her hair into a messy bun. Laying back down on the bed, Jaya snuggled under her covers and quickly fell asleep.

~|~

Jaya rubbed her head softly as she walked into the kitchen with a yawn. The clock read close to midnight making Jaya groan.

We not getting sleep tonight are we babies she mentally mumbled to her babies as she rubbed her stomach. She frowned and opened the fridge, grabbing out a water bottle.