31

MAY 6
One forty pm

Matthew ran to Josiah and Roman before ripping Josiah from Roman's arms. Matthew sent a punch into Josiah's jaw making Josiah fall to the ground in shock.

"What the fuck Matthew" Roman yelled pushing Matthew who only glared at Roman.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing Roman" Matthew snapped at him making spit hit Roman's face.

"We aren't together Matthew! I can do what the fuck I want to" Roman screamed and walked to Josiah who was fuming with anger.

"I know he did not just hit me" Josiah said as he stood up.

He began to pace around in a line in anger as he kept mumbling the same thing. "I know damn well this mother fucker did not lay his hands on me"

"Josiah calm down" Roman said grabbing Josiah's hands but Josiah pushed him away.

"No because you need to get your dog on a fucking leash before I fuck him up Roman" Josiah fired as he pointed a finger at Matthew who only glared back at him.

"I know you ain't just call me a damn dog" Matthew said advancing to Josiah who only opened his arms as he got ready to beat his ass.

"No no no" Roman grabbed Matthew and tried to pull him back.

"Oh I'm sorry I meant frog" Josiah smirked as he let a fake pout fall on his face. Matthew began jumping in Roman's arms as he tried to get out of his grip to come at Josiah.

"Yeah jump frog jump" Josiah laughed as he watched Matthew who grew red with anger.

"That's why Roman did begs for me to ride that hard cock of his" Matthew fired at Josiah who only shrugged in response.

"First off you sound retarded as hell over here saying cock like who the fuck says that anymore. It's big daddy Dick sir know your English" Josiah said rolling his eyes.

"And I couldn't get two fucks what Roman does. That ain't my nigga sir ain't no body obsessed over him except you" Josiah said unbothered completely as he moved around Matthew and Roman and walked out of the living room.

"Now if you excuse me I am hungry and y'all wasting my precious food time" He said and walked into the kitchen.

"You need to chill the fuck out" Roman said to Matthew as he glared at him only to receive a glare back.

"Yeah listen to Daddy Bitch!" Josiah yelled from the kitchen as he looked through the fridge for something to eat.

~~

"Thank you for the amazing time Alan" Jaya smiled as she walked up to Lily's house with Alan trailing behind her.

"Of course Jaya any time" He smiled at her and she unlocked the door with her key.

"Lily gave me a job at the diner so I'll be able to earn some money and save up for a place" Jaya smiled.

"That's great but I'm telling you that I have a place for you that's completely fine for you to live in until you can save up for something else. I have no problem letting you stay there. I don't even go to that apartment anymore" Alan said and Jaya nodded her head.

"I know but-"

"But nothing Jaya. Please at least just check the place out" Alan said and Jaya pressed her lips in a tight line. She thought about it for a moment and nodded her head.

"Okay" she mumbled making Alan smile at her and nod his own head.

"Okay good" he said and Jaya opened the door only to be stopped short at the sight of Josiah on top of Matthew punching the living shit out of him. Roman was trying to grab Josiah off Matthew.

"I'm sick and tired of you and your loose asshole having ass trying to talk shit" Josiah said when Roman finally was able to pull him away from Matthew who was groaning on the light tan carpeted floor.

"What the fuck is going on in here" Jaya said as she walked more into the living room. The three boys looked at Jaya and Alan who were both looking at them in confusion and shock.

"Little Matthew here wants to keep running his mouth and think I won't beat his bitch ass up" Josiah said shaking in anger as he glared at Matthew who was now standing up glaring at Josiah.

"What the fuck did you say to my besto" Jaya said to Matthew as she turned her full attention to him.

"Nothing that concerns you little girl" Matthew waved her off making Jaya's eyebrow to raise.

Jaya stepped closer him. "Who the fuck you calling a little girl!? boy I'll fuck you up" Jaya said as she glared at him.

"Bitch don't test me" Matthew tried to step closer Jaya but Alan pushed him back and glared at him harder. He stood in front of Jaya blocking Matthew from her.

"You better back the fuck up" Alan said glaring down at Matthew who only glared back at him.

"Period that's that big Dick energy right there" Josiah smirked at Alan making Jaya glare at his childishness ways.

"Why are you protecting her Alan? She literally is a slut over here coming here with all her problems about getting knocked up from spreading her legs too much." Matthew snapped at Alan.

"Who the fuck-" Jaya tried walking around Alan to look at Matthew but Alan grabbed her by her waist before she could run up to Matthew and hit him.

"I may be pregnant but I can still throw these mother fucking hands boy don't fucking play with me" Jaya yelled at Matthew as she struggled in Alan's grip.

"I'll like to see you try slut" Matthew smirked at Jaya who glowed with anger.

"No let me the fuck go" Josiah pushed at Roman trying to get his grip off him. "He don't get to call my besto no fucking slut." Josiah said glaring hard at Matthew who only smirked more.

"She is a slut" He shrugged his shoulders before crossing his arms over his chest.

"Matthew!" Someone yelled from the doorway of the living room. Everyone's eyes turned to see Lily Mae standing there with a hard frown plastered on her face as she angrily yelled at Matthew. "Get over here now!"

Matthew's eyes widened before he walked to his mother who only smacked him hard in the back of the head. "Ow mom!"

She smacked him again.

"You shut up" Matthew cried out in pain when Lily grabbed his ear and dragged him out the room and upstairs as she yelled at him.

"She got that big Dick energy too" Josiah said after a few silent minutes in the living room.