48

—SEPTEMBER 14thTwo ten pm—

SEPTEMBER 14th
Two ten pm

Jaya walked into her childhood home and sighed. She just came from the hospital from visiting Skyla and she was exhausted completely. She put her bag by the door and walked further into the house and into the kitchen.

"Hey" Jaya smiled as she saw Alan leaning against the kitchen counter, looking down at some papers in front of him.

"Hey baby" he smiled and wrapped his arm around her body as he kissed her temple softly. Jaya laid a arm on his shoulder and tilted her head some as she placed a kiss on his cheek.

"What you doing?"

Alan looked down at the papers and also his laptop that was so more off to the side. "Well I'm looking at houses to buy"

"Why?" Jaya looked down at his lap top where a house was displayed on it.

Alan looked back at her. "Because we are definitely going to need more space now that we have Skyla"

Jaya paused and reverted her attention back at Alan.

"What?"

"I guess this is my way of asking you to move in with me baby" Alan chuckled making Jaya's eyes widened.

"Move in with you?"

"I know we haven't been together for long and we are doing everything some what backwards" Alan made sure she was looking at him in his eyes. "But I know what I want in my life every day Jaya and that's you and little Skyla."

Jaya's eyes watered some and she smiled. "Raising a baby is a lot Alan and I don't want to put that on you especially since she isn't your responsibility."

Alan nodded his head.

"I know she is not mine biologically and I'm not trying to force my way in to be her father or anything. I just want to be there at least if that's okay? If we get to the point where I could truly be her father then we talk about it then but right now I just want to keep you both happy and in my life."

Jaya grinned and cupped her boyfriend's face in her small cold hands. Pressing her lips against his, Jaya kissed him and pecked his lips repeatedly.

"You are truly amazing Alan Black" she whispered to him against his lips.

"So are you Jaya Avery"

Jaya backed away from him and walked to the fridge to grab out some ingredients. "So yes would be my answer to you asking us to move in." She said making Alan smile.