14

-APRIL 28Time: three forty pm-

-
APRIL 28
Time: three forty pm
-

"I hate being pregnant" Jaya whined as she sat in a booth at the dinner. Alaska rolled her eyes at her antics and sipped her milkshake without a care in the world.

"Girl I would too. Devil kids ain't shit" Laila said from next of Jaya to which she received a deadly glare from her.

"Don't call my kids devils" Jaya warned her and Laila's eyes widened some as she tried not to look scared of the pregnant one.

"Yes ma'am" Elias smiled as he sat down next to Alaska who didn't move a muscle to look at him.

"Here you babies go. Two Oreo milkshakes and two large fries" Celia, another waitress at the diner, said before putting down the items.

Jaya smiled at the sweet older lady mumbling a small thank you before reaching for her milkshake.

"I don't like how you ordered before we even got here" Elias said as he looked at Alaska who was finishing the last of her own milkshake.

"You guys were taking too long so I couldn't wait anymore" She shrugged making Elias kiss his teeth.

"So Elias how does it feel to be twenty one" Laila ask as she slightly mocked him. She tilted her head as her mouth chewed on a hot curly fry.

"As good as it ever can be" Elias shrugged and Laila nodded her head. The bell of the diner rang making the four of them look up to see the rest of the gang entering the diner.

"I'm sorry I couldn't come to the party last night Elias I just wasnt in the partying mood" Jaya Sia's as she averted her attention to the fry eating boy.

"It's fine Jaya I promise" He waved her off making her smile some before she sipped some more of her milkshake.

Elias's birthday was yesterday where he turned twenty one finally. Jaya was close to being five months and she was growing bigger and bigger with the twins.

"Hey y'all"Alice smiled as she walked up to the table with Solaria's arm loosely tossed around her shoulders.

"Hey" Jaya smiled and everyone moved over some to fit the happily gay for each other couple in the booth.

"Besto!" Josiah loud self yelled as he walked to the booth with Roman behind him on his phone.

"Besto! I missed you" Jaya laughed and Josiah looked at Elias with the arch of his eyebrow.