11

-APRIL 15th Time: 1:30 pm-

-
APRIL 15th
Time: 1:30 pm
-

Jaya rubbed her belly and walked to the kitchen pantry. She grabbed a bag of Doritos and a jar of peanut butter. She walked to the bar stools and sat down, getting comfortable.

"Hey Jaya" Renae said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Hey birthday girl what you doing today" Jaya smiled as she dipped the chips into the peanut butter before eating it.

"I'm going to a party later but for now I'm going to go to the mall with Alaska" Nae smiled and Jaya nodded her head.

"You want to come?" Renae asked and Jaya shook her head.

"No it's okay thanks though" she said and Nae nodded. Jaya continued eating her chips while Nae grabbed a water bottle and left.

"The hell is you eating" Elias said as he walked into the kitchen with a look of disgust.

"Some Doritos with peanut butter" Jaya said shrugging her shoulders. Elias gagged and shook his head as he grabbed some Pringle's out of the pantry.

"Jaya we need to have a conversation about your food choices"

"Oh my god Elias try it it's amazing" Jaya said before shoving a chip in Elias's mouth who gagged again. He chewed it before tilting his head to the side as he nodded his head.

"Not bad" Elias said making Jaya smile as she eat more. He left the kitchen and Jaya grabbed her phone scrolling through Instagram.

Jaya ended up finishing at least over half of the bag before she put it back. She grabbed a bottle of water and left the kitchen to see everyone in the living room minus Alaska and Renae.

"I'm surprised you guys aren't planning a party for Renae" she said as she walked to the couch sitting down next to Josiah. She put her feet in his lap making him glare at her to which she glared back.

Siah has been staying at Alan's house since his stay at the hotel ended. Jaya would go over there a few times to visit Siah and she loved Alan's place.

"Hey guys" Lily Mae smiled as she walked into the house and into the living room.

"Hey Mae" Alan nodded to her and she waved at everyone who sent her a hey before she walked upstairs to her room.

"The party Nae thinks she's going to later is the party for her. She just doesn't know it yet" Roman shrugged as he stole some chips from Elias who glared at him.

"Who planned that" Jaya asked as leaned back on the couch rubbing her stomach softly.

"Alaska and Laila" Elias said with his mouth full of chips making Jaya scrunch her nose up to.

"Where is Laila" Josiah asked and on cue Laila walked into the living room with her phone in her hands.

"Alice and Sola say that they will buy the decorations and decorate at Sola's house." She said and sat down in Roman's lap who stared at her.

"That's good"

"Which means you boys are going to her house to help them" Laila said pointing to all the boys to which Elias groaned loudly to.

"Why?" Laila glared at him making him sigh and mumbled a never mind.

"Hey Jaya can I talk to you about something" Laila asked after a few seconds as she looked up from her phone.

"Sure" Jaya said and Laila stood up. Jaya pulled her feet off Siah's lap and stood up following Laila into the kitchen.

"What's up" Jaya smiled at her before taking a sip of her water.

"I need help to ask someone out and I don't want to ask the guys because they have big mouths" Laila said turning to Jaya who's eyes widened.

"Who you asking?" Jaya asked and Laila shrugged sitting on the counter. Laila didn't answer and Jaya nodded her head.

"Well you should at least find out what they like and basically use that to ask them. So like I like when people buy me food so if someone gave me a gift bucket just full of food and then asked me" Jaya smiled as she felt herself getting hungry.

"I would marry that person immediately" Jaya smiled making Laila laugh and shake her head.

"Okay yeah I can think of something"

"Yeah so what do they like?" Jaya asked as she rubbed her baby bump smiling down at it.

"Well" Laila started naming things and Jaya zoned out some as she stared down at the island counter. Jaya began thinking of her mother and how she use to talk to her about how she didn't want Jaya to end up like her in a situation with her someone like her step father.

"Jaya are you listening?" Laila and Jaya was snatched out of her trance before she nodded to Laila.

"You mentioned parties I think you should maybe do it tonight at Nae's party. You don't have to do it in front of people but just you know slip it in somehow" Jaya mumbled and Laila nodded.

"But like what if I get rejected" Laila bit her lip and Jaya rolled her eyes.

"Then get rejecte-" Jaya was cut off by Elias walking into the kitchen with a groan as he rubbed his stomach.

"What you guys talking about in here" He asked and Jaya looked at Laila who shook her head and cleared her throat.

"Nothing thanks Jaya" Laila said before exiting the kitchen. Jaya nodded and she looked at Elias who shrugged and went to feast on the fridge.

Jaya stood up and walked out the kitchen to see Roman and Josiah talking while Alan watched some television. She walked over to him and sat down before sending a smile.

All she got was a nod of his head back.

"Did Laila leave?" Jaya asked him and he shook his head pointing to the side porch where she could see slightly Laila's figure outside.

"Oh" Jaya mumbled before she leaned her head against the back of her couch. She adjusted herself to lay long ways but she made sure her feet weren't touching Alan.

"You okay to go to a party?" Alan asked her suddenly and she looked at him before shrugging.

"Yeah I mean I won't stay long of course but I'll be okay" Jaya smiled and he nodded before looking back at the tv.

"You going to stay long?" Jaya asked him and he shook his head.

"I'm not a party person but I'll stay long enough so that Renae don't give me shit about it" Jaya laughed at his response and played with her hair.

"I think it's going to be fun" Jaya smiled and Alan looked at her before nodding.

"I hope so"