59

OCTOBER 26
Eleven pm

Alan sat in the VIP section with Jaya on his lap as they laughed with Roman and Josiah. "So when do you guys officially leave?" Alan asked the happy couple.

"Tomorrow actually" Roman responded as he wrapped an arm around Josiah's shoulders.

"And where to?" Jaya asked before drowning a tequila shot.

"Well Roman has some family in California he wants to see so we are going there first." Josiah looked at Roman and smiled.

"Awe lucky I want to go to Cali one day. Honestly I want to travel the world completely" Jaya said as she smiled at them.

"I'll take you to see the world baby" Alan said making Jaya peck his lips softly.

"Yo Alan I think your cousin is fighting" Elias said as he ran to where Alan and everyone was.

"What?" Alan shot to his feet and hurried to the balcony. He saw Laila throw a girl into a wall before punching her.

"Who is she fighting" Roman asked from the next of Alan.

"That looks like Renae ex" Elias replied and frowned.

"Laila is whooping her ass though" Jaya smiled big and cheered for her.

"Priorities woman damn" Elias said making Jaya frown and shrug her shoulders.

Alan frowned as he hurried down the stairs and into the big crowd of people who were watching the fight go on. He pushed past them and hurried to Laila, grabbing her.

"Laila stop!" He yelled as she fought in his arms.

"No I'm going to kill this bitch" Laila continued to fight in his arms but Alan didn't let her go.

"Calm the hell down!" He yelled at her making Laila huff angrily. She pushed him to let her go and crossed her arms over her chest.

"She fucking hurt Renae"

"Ah yes little Renae here loves pain don't you baby girl" Marina said as she stood to her feet weakly. Her arm looked to be out of place and she already had bruises forming all over her body but especially her face.

Laila glared at her while Marina let out a humorless laugh.

"Ugh I hate crazy exes" Elias mumbled as he stood next to Jaya who nodded her head in agreement. "You and me both" she replied and sighed.

"Get the hell out" Alan said pointing to the door. A security guard came and grabbed hold of Marina making her fight against them.

"What the— Let me fucking go" Laila rolled her eyes and walked to the bar. "Give me something strong" she said to the bartender and rubbed her head.

Soon the music was back on and everyone in the club was dancing like nothing happened. Renae walked over to Laila and sat down on a bar stool next to her.

"What do you want Renae"

"I want to talk" She said making Laila laugh. "Now you want to talk after I had beat your crazed ex girlfriend ass."

"I been wanted to talk Laila I just didn't know how to"

Laila gave her a blank look. "You don't know how to talk damn that's crazy"

Renae hit her shoulder and shook her head. "Now you know damn well that's not what I meant"

Laila rolled her eyes. "You want to talk about how you thought I cheated on you even though I kept telling you i didn't but of course you didn't believe me. And how you found out I really didn't cheat on you and you just looking stupid now ain't you" Laila laughed at that and shook her head.

"You know sometimes I hate how blunt you are"

"No you don't" Laila thanked the bartender and quickly drowned the drink down her throat. She turned to Renae fully and put her hand on her head.

"What do you want from me Renae? I called and texted but of course no response so what do you want?"

"I want to be with you"

Laila rolled her eyes and walked away from her without a second thought. She could hear Renae following after her as she called for her but Laila didn't give two shits of a care.

She walked outside of the club and walked to her car. "You wasn't saying all that when you were grinding against your ex girlfriend now were you?" Laila yelled back at Renae as she unlocked the car doors.

"Laila I'm sorry"

"Mhm get in the car" she said as she got in the driver's seat. "What?" Renae said as she stood there confused.

"Either you get in the car or I go about my way. Either way I'll be happy" Laila shrugged her shoulders and started the car. Renae walked to the passenger side and got in the car before fastening her seatbelt.

"Where are we going?"

"You want to have this conversation so bad but I'm not doing that shit in a fucking loud ass club" She mumbled and drove down the road.

"Laila I didn't know what I was thinking okay? I ran into her and I don't know everything around me froze. I haven't seen her in two years Laila. I was shocked." Renae tried to explain but all Laila did was hummed in response.

"You seem to forget something Renae and it's okay because I'll gladly remind you"

"What's that?"

"That you are fucking mine Renae. No body else's but mine." Laila stopped the car in the middle of the road and looked at her. Cars blowed their horn and screamed out of their windows at Laila but she didn't care.

"What the fuck Laila move the car" Renae said as her eyes widened.

"Say it" Laila said making Renae look at her. "Say what"

"Don't play games with me" Laila wrapped her hand around Renae's throat and pulled her face to hers. "Say it" she demanded making Renae bit her lip as she looked into her eyes.

"I'm yours" She said to her as she gave her exactly what she wanted. "I'm yours and only yours."

"Good girl now let's go" Laila smirked and released her before driving down the road again.

"Where are we going?"

"My house so I can punish that sweet round ass of yours"