60

OCTOBER 26
Eleven forty pm

"Twenty more minutes baby" Jaya smiled as she straddles Alan's lap and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Mm do I get my birthday present?" He asked her making Jaya nod her head as she pressed her lips to his.

"Uh well shit let me leave then" Josiah said rolling his eyes as he stood up from his seat on the velvet couch. Roman stood up as well and left behind Josiah who was mumbling under his breath.

"Actually I have a gift I need to give you but I can't give it to you now" Jaya said and run a hand through her straight pressed hair. Alan raised an eyebrow and rose to his feet with Jaya in his arms.

"Why not right now baby" Jaya unattached her legs from Alan's waist and stood to her feet. She shook her head and took his hand leading him to one of the private rooms.

"What's up baby" Alan said once Jaya shut the door behind them.

"Okay so I'm going to tell you something and I don't want you to freak out and run away" Jaya said nervously as she sat him down on the bed.

"Well you're scaring me right now so hurry up and tell me"

Jaya ran a hand through her hair nervously and sighed a small breath of air. "Okay so uh...a few days ago I started throwing up like crazy and was confused on what the fuck was happening to me. So I went to the doctor and they did a pregnancy test on me to just..you know rule out that option. Well turns out I was positive"

She opened her clutch and pulled out a small picture. Handling it to Alan, he examined it and realized it was an ultrasound picture. "I'm about a month and a week along. You can't see much in the picture but I thought you might have wanted to see just some sort of proof"

"You are pregnant" Alan said to which Jaya nodded her head.

"I am"

Alan was quiet for a couple minutes making a slight panic rise in Jaya. She played with her fingers nervously and bit at her lip. "Uh if you don't wan-"

She was cut off by Alan grabbing her face and kissing her with all his might. Jaya gasped at the sudden action before quickly kissing him back with just the same energy.

"We're having a baby" He smiled against her lips making Jaya smile as well.

"We are" she mumbled. He laughed and spun her around in his arms making Jaya squeal out a giggle.

"Are you sure you want a baby right now? I just want to make sure because you had a very difficult and stressful pregnancy last time especially toward the birth" Alan said as he rubbed her stomach in his hand softly.

Jaya smiled at his hesitation and kissed his lips gently. "I want this baby" she mumbled to him causing him to smile once more.

"We're having a baby" He said and hugged Jaya to his chest. "I love you so much" He mumbled and kissed her again.

"I love you too." He picked her up in his arms and laid her down on the bed.

"Happy birthday to me" he said before pulling his shirt over his head.

"Well it's officially my best friend's birthday" Roman said as he walked outside of the club with Josiah on his arm.

"And they are probably fucking the literal shit out of each other right now" He laughed making Roman shake his head at his crazy boyfriend.

"Like how we are about to be in ten minutes" he said making Josiah hit his chest.

"Don't say that"

"What? Like it's not true" Roman scoffed and opened the passenger door of his car for Josiah to get in.

"I am a man of class sir" He sassed as he got in the car making Roman smirk and get in as well.

"So were you a man of class when you were riding on my dic—" Josiah quickly clasped a hand over Roman's mouth and shushed him.

"I swear to god if you finish that sentence, I will kill you" Josiah warned him making Roman roll his eyes and lick his hand. "Ew! Roman what the hell that's nasty" Josiah whined as he wiped his hand on Roman's shirt.

"Nasty.. freaky as fuck" Roman laughed when Josiah sent him a glare before shaking his head.

"I'm going to need you to go asleep please and fucking thank you" Josiah mumbled making Roman arch an eyebrow.

"I'll sleep as soon as you ride my dick"

"I will bite your dick if you don't shut the fuck up"

Roman smirked. "Ouuu kinky" He said before bursting into laughter.

"Oh my god" Josiah shook his head and ran a hand down his face as if he couldn't believe what was happening right now.

"No baby it's Daddy to you"

"Drive the damn car!" He said making Roman laugh even harder as Josiah's cheek flushed with blush.

"Aw are you embarrassed" Roman cooed as he poke at Josiah cheeks making him swap at his hands. "Don't touch me"

"Don't touch me" Roman said in a mocking tone as he smiled.

"I hate you" Josiah mumbled and Roman shrugged his shoulders as he drove down the road.

"You love me"

"Nope hate you"

"Love" Roman argued back.

"Hate"

"Love"

"Hate"

"Loveeeee"

"Hateeeee"

"Get in the back seat"

"What?" Josiah looked at him in shock as Roman pulled the car over to the side of the road.

"Get in the back seat actually better yet" Roman rolled his seat back and lowered it down so he was doing a full one hundred and eighty degrees. "Ride me baby"

"I'm not riding you when we are in the dark and in the middle of nowhere"

"Where is your sense of adventure babe" Roman said as he took his shirt off. "Sit on my dick"

"No!"

"Sit on my fucking dick"

Josiah kissed his teeth. "You didn't have to curse at me" he said as he straddled Roman's lap.

Roman smirked. "Shut up and ride me"

"Yes daddy"