chapter 14

"Here you are sir" I smiled to a gray haired old cowboy as I handed him his biscuits and gravy.

"Thank you ma'am" he answered as he went to take his first bit out of his meal.

I smiled be for  I started to head to the counter. I walked over  to the tip jar placing two dollars in it. The bell on the front door ringed telling me that a customer had entered. I looked up towards the door. My smile grew bigger as I saw who it was. Jim strolled up to the counter.

"I'll take a sweet tea" He smiled at me as he sat down at the bar stool.

"Coming right up" I turned around with an empty glass in my hand. I started to fill it up when I heard the bell on the door go off again.

"Dude you made it" I heard Jim's voice boom.

I turned around with the tea in my hand to see another man standing beside Jim. He seemed around Jim's age maybe a little older with sandy blond hair with a strong build. The one thing that caught my eye though was he wore a military uniform.

"Here you go" I set down the glass. Jim turned to smile at me.

"Henry this is the famous Eliza. My girl" Jim gloated.

"Well nice to meet you. Jim always talked about you over seas. He was always worried that he would come home and you would be with some one else" Henry shock my hand as he laughed at his memory.

"Shut it Henry. You've only been here for what like two minutes and your already telling her stuff we promised to never mention to our girlfriends" Jim elbowed Henry in his stomach. I gave out a soft chuckle. I walked out from the counter towards Jim. I kissed him on his cheek.

"I find out about everything" I winked at him before I had to go back to work. I heard Henry say he liked me. I laughed at the two silly boys I left back at the counter.

I walked  up to a couple when I felt someone's hand put something in my jeans back pocket. I spun around to see Jim grinning as he walked away. I pulled out a small piece of paper.

Meet me at my house in two hours.

That's all it read. I'm sure I was smiling like an idiot but I couldn't hold it in. I took the couple's order and  then started to cook it. I couldn't wait intill work ended.

****

I jumped out of my truck. I checked my hair in the review mirrors. I smiled to my slightly curled hair. I walked  up to the front door. Just before I went to knock the door swung open with me being swept up in Jim's arms.

"Eee Jim put me down" I laughed.

I smacked his arm playfully as he set me on the back of his fourwheeler. I giggled as Jim jumped on. I swung my legs over the other side. I scooted my body up as close as I could against Jim's body. I laced my arms around his waist causing him to take in a deep breath.

"What's the matter Jim? What dirty little thoughts are playing through your mind right now?" I whispered in his ear. Making sure my lips were as close to his ear as I could get with out them touching his skin.

"Don't start something that you can't stop Eliza" Jim answered husky.

I gave out a soft chuckle as he speed off from his house. We ducked tree branches as he speed away. Soon we arrived at a small pound. I laughed to myself as I knew Jim way better then I ever imagined.

"Weren't we at a lake not to long ago" I let go of him as he killed the engine.

"Oh but I enjoy you in almost nothing" he winked. I laughed as I reached out to the water with my fingers. It was practically ice cold. I looked back at Jim to see him starring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You just so beautiful. Not to mention I love that white tang top and booty shorts on you" his smile becoming wicked. Heat raised in my cheeks.

"I'm not beautiful" I muttered  to myself as I looked down at my reflection.

I felt pretty sometimes but other times I felt so ugly I wanted  to hide from the world. I saw a hurt looking Jim starring at the water too. I stood up slowly. I felt Jim's hands turn me around to face him face to face. I looked down at the ground. A forefinger brought my chin up. My eyes met with his eyes.

"I have don't want to hear those words out of your mouth ever again. You are the prettiest girl I have ever seen walk this earth. Don't you dare say differently" his voice was stern as his eyes seemed pained. I nodded  my head.

"Will you ever let me show you how beautiful you are to me?" Jim's eyes were filling up with lust.

I had so many times pushed losing my virginity aside. But this time it seemed just perfect to me. Jim being so cute and always waiting for me to be ready. I would rather lose it to Jim then to any other man on this earth.

"I'm yours" I smiled a wicked smile.

Jim grabbed my hand leading me over to the woods. I spotted a checkered picnic blanket laid out. I smiled as I sat down. Jim joined me as he sat down as close as he could next to me.

"I love you Eliza. And I'm gonna show you just how much I love you" he whispered before his lips collided with mine.

They moved slow but hungry as I leaned back. His hands held my waist is place as electricity ran though my vains. Jim slowly slipped off his shirt just before his lips connected with mine again.

You imagine what happens next ;)

Hey guys it's me here. Don't shot! I know I haven't been updating this book at all. And I'm sorry for that. I've just been working hard on my other books. Feel free to check those out too since you know I update quicker on them. :}
Anyways thanks for being great readers an  being patient with me. I'm kinda having writers block on this story. Like major writters block. So if you have any ideas feel free to message me them. The one I like best I'll work with. Thanks you guys again. :}