Chapter 33

Jim's point of view

God Eliza knew just how to work me up. Wearing that damn dress and then... Well her just being her. I looked back over my shoulder seeing her laughing with a few girls that came. Christina raced over to the radio cranking it up completely making all the girls dance. Eliza just swayed to the beat while the other girls moved around like the ninnies they are. Eliza was always the shy minuses a few time.

"Oh Eliza" Christina yelled above the music as she grabbed Eliza's hands moving them to the beat to get her to dance. I chuckled at the sight of Eliza being uncomfortable.

Just then Eliza started to sway her hips and raise her hands above her head. Ok I know I might be a guy and a little horny but God I wanted her to come over to me right now. As if she  could read my mind she turned around and looked at me. A smile crossed her lips as she swayed those hips more. I gave her a thumbs up making her throw her head back and laugh. Damn that cute laugh. Just as she went back to the girly conversation with the girls a song that I liked came on. Love is a Beautiful thing by Phil Vassar.

I knew Eliza liked this song so, I slowly got up seeing that the sun was slowly disappearing behind the woods. I grabbed Eliza around her waist pulling her into me.

"Come here. I think this is our song. We need to dance to" I said slowly watching her reaction.

"Come here boy" She spun around grabbed my arm pulling me over to the edge of the yard. I slowly placed my one arm around her waist as she placed her arms around my neck.

Looks Luke everybody here
Had to put some folding chair in the vesabue
Yeah it's getting full

And all them kids jump in the pews
Mr Charlie in his lime green suit
"Is a handsome man"
Remarks willow Callahan

And uncle Joe and Jack
Have spoken since '98
Just said hello
It's a good day to let it go

So let the angels gather let th  music play
Let the preacher get a preaching on the "do you takes"
love is a beautiful thing

Throw the rice in the air, let the church bells ring
Tie the cans to the back of the limousine
Love is a beautiful thing

The song continued as we swayed slowly to the beat. It was  then and there I realized something. I realized that through thick and thin I was no longer alone. It was then I realized that I was no longer an army of one, I had the best damn soldier anyone could ever ask for standing next to me. I was no longer alone on this trip into life as a one legged and one armed man. I had Eliza. My sweet sweet Eliza.

                                     The End

So I want to thank you all again. I really do like how this book ended and I do like all of your guys support. This isn't the only book I wrote so fell free to check out:

.I want a bullrider
. All I need is that horse
. Rodeo Love
. Trouble follows
. I stole the crowns, you stole my heart

Hope you all enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed writing it. I didn't write this book for nothing I want to thank all our wounded soldiers and I would like you all to do the same. They deserve at LEAST a thank you to know that their not forgotten. Thank you to every one and please check out my other works. All this means a lot. Lobe you all!!! :) <3